Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After u cum in yer girl's mouth....

quoth

Originally posted by rdancer

I would definetley kiss... I think its sexy, and its your own cumm who gives a shit... Im with TASTEY on the snowballing part that shit just doesn't work for me...

What turns me on more is when your going downtown and then you kiss ,and she tastes herself !!! That shyt drives me wild! :D

Agreed. But what is better is when she pulls you up to kiss you and then pushes you back down. I love a woman who likes there own taste... :drool:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tastyt

Someone would make millions if they could invent some kind of cum-cleaner... or even better, something to soak up the wet spot...

those handi wipes work pretty good...like they give you for wings. keep em in your bag next to the condoms. and a box by the bed.

Originally posted by entheogen808

those handi wipes work pretty good...like they give you for wings. keep em in your bag next to the condoms. and a box by the bed.

Yeah, I guess there are a lot of things you can use to clean it up.

There's still the wet spot though. Women's seem to be worse than men's. The worst ever comes from a woman receiving oral. When it's over you're left with a swimming pool of spit and pussy juice. :laugh:

There's still the wet spot though. Women's seem to be worse than men's. The worst ever comes from a woman receiving oral. When it's over you're left with a swimming pool of spit and pussy juice. :laugh:

Yeah I need a bib or a smock! :blown::idea:

hmmm...maybe i'm just good at getting every last drop. there's not usually a wet spot, and if there is, it's small.

Originally posted by rdancer

Ever have a girl squirt on you...

Or girls have you ever squirted??

dude dont go off-topic.

the squirting issue has been discussed in many threads and fuck yes i love it...had only 1 girl squirt on me and that shit is just genetic freakness!!!!!!!! :eek:

Originally posted by quoth

dude dont go off-topic.

the squirting issue has been discussed in many threads and fuck yes i love it...had only 1 girl squirt on me and that shit is just genetic freakness!!!!!!!! :eek:

The topic was do you kiss ur girl after you cummm!!!

your yelling at Mystify and somebitch about them not wanting to swallow, maybe you should make another thread!!!

Besides conversations are fun when they branch off!! :D

I COULDN'T AGREE MORE WITH U GUYS....I THINK IT IS SOOOOOOOOO SEXY WHEN MY MAN KISSES ME - I ALWAYS HATED IF A GUY WOULD NOT KISS ME AFTER GOING DOWN ON HIM...I MEAN C'MON - LETS BE HONEST...I AM NOT DOWN THERE FOR ME!!!!

MY BF THAT I KISS HIM AFTER HE GOES DOWN ON ME.... IF SHIT LIKE THAT BOTHERS U ABOUT UR PARTNER - WHY THE HELL ARE U WITH UM'?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by quoth

Do u ever kiss her?

And if so..

why?

ofcourse i would kiss her , why wouldnt you? I would want a girl to kiss me after I was licking her ass.

Originally posted by unclefester401

If I'm with a girl that finnishes "with her hands", when I'm going down on them and they start getting wet, I return the favor.

good point.. if im gonna get all up in it with my mouth and not come up until the job is finished, id expect the same in return.

Originally posted by unclefester401

If I'm with a girl that finnishes "with her hands", when I'm going down on them and they start getting wet, I return the favor.

no ones ever gotten me off by eating me out anyway so i dont care. :rolleyes:

myst: im with u girl. i have literally almost throw up and coughed out loud a few times. pretty embarassing.

Originally posted by somebitch

no ones ever gotten me off by eating me out anyway so i dont care. :rolleyes:

myst: im with u girl. i have literally almost throw up and coughed out loud a few times. pretty embarassing.

oh and besides, who cares if he got me off with his tongue or finished with his fingers, either way u r cumming & it feels the same.

Originally posted by somebitch

oh and besides, who cares if he got me off with his tongue or finished with his fingers, either way u r cumming & it feels the same.

Shit... I am up for the challenge... :licker:

There is a whole technique to goin down south. And so many guys don't have a clue. And / Or just dont want to put the time and effort into it. Not for nothing but I dont think anything gets me more turned on then making a girl orgasm from oral sex.

I will not tap myself on the shoulder. But I will guarantee getting you off. :D