Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The official.. whos coming to my bday thread

fat0ny

alright.. so.. i kinda suck when it comes to this sorta thing.. but um.. friday is my birthday so i wanted to get a few friends together and hang out. so for all you guys that have been to casa de Crespo y Gomez before.. you know whats up with our parties. and pod.. godamnit. if i fall asleep and you use my camera to catch me doing so again.. ill kick your ass.

305-606-9630

rsvp by... well fuck it just show up if you know where it is. but a call would be nice.

thanks guys.. eddy.. once we can get passed the 15 bottles over here.. then if im able to drive.. ill take you up on that. im not really sure of what to do anyways. ill just see whats up with things tommorow and ill try to go with the flow. Dave... that... sounds like a great idea : ) i promise you wont need drink tickets at my party. Im still in suggestion mode over here.. ive been told you guys wanna kick this thing off early like at 7 so everyone can chill here till.. uhh.. tbone or whatever you people call him has to go on.. then everyone will head out. so.. go ahead and send me any ideas. you guys have my number.. so dont be afraid to use it. Also.. its byoR so if you hoes want to play.. your more than welcome to even pod.. our soon to be super star photo dj. soon youll be able to run lights and play and shoot yourself at the same time. look into cloning... chris.. last party did.. and amazing job. danny.. frank. you guys can throw down if you want.