Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cumming on a girls face,....

notallthere

I don't know... A friend of mine is always talking to me about doing this to his girlfriend and how he loves that she squints her eyes and shit when it splatters all over her face and in her eyes and shit....

I don't understand this concept. I mean why do it? I like faces and i think this is a extremely demeaning thing to do to someone you care about. When i am with a girl she is on team Anthony and no one that is on team Anthony will be treated badly..

I think people that like to do this are really gay deep down inside and they are expressing there dislike and animosity for woman by belittling them....

I love bitches.

Originally posted by notallthere

I don't know... A friend of mine is always talking to me about doing this to his girlfriend and how he loves that she squints her eyes and shit when it splatters all over her face and in her eyes and shit....

I don't understand this concept. I mean why do it? I like faces and i think this is a extremely demeaning thing to do to someone you care about. When i am with a girl she is on team Anthony and no one that is on team Anthony will be treated badly..

I think people that like to do this are really gay deep down inside and they are expressing there dislike and animosity for woman by belittling them....

I love bitches.

:laugh: :laugh:

I love bitches.

:kiss2: You are my absolute FAVORITE!!! :heart:

I love bitches.

i think men like it because its kind of taboo and most women wont do it

so this is where the arousal stems from

well i had one boyfriend which i really cared for and we basically did everything to please one another, things i wouldnt do with just anyone

one being letting him cum on my face

well i only let him do it once cause that shit turned my face a little red

and it was fucking gross, haha

but of course i got to do something to him in return which involved a vibrator

damn too much information

oh well

like i say im willing to try anything once

im probably one of the only few who really mean it

Originally posted by somegirl24

damn ant...i didn't think the word "demeaning" was in your vocabulary!!:aright:

Many times when i say something nice about my fellow humans people act shocked. The thing is i say everything that is on my mind. I am not a phony and i mean this in every extent of the word. So many people will contour there opinions, thoughts and beliefs to meet girls , have expectance , or to be liked by the majority of people. Although i like to be liked i want people to like me for my own crazy ass. The truth is if i am with a girl i treat her like my best friend and i treat my friends very well. Please don't be shocked when i say something decent you silly twat (jk) :tongue:

Many times when i say something nice about my fellow humans people act shocked. The thing is i say everything that is on my mind. I am not a phony and i mean this in every extent of the word. So many people will contour there opinions, thoughts and beliefs to meet girls , have expectance , or to be liked by the majority of people. Although i like to be liked i want people to like me for my own crazy ass. The truth is if i am with a girl i treat her like my best friend and i treat my friends very well. Please don't be shocked when i say something decent you silly twat (jk) :tongue:

Your a sweetie...;)

And I happen to agree with you...my face is certainly NOT where I want my boyfriends cum to be...

Originally posted by nympho69

i think men like it because its kind of taboo and most women wont do it

so this is where the arousal stems from

well i had one boyfriend which i really cared for and we basically did everything to please one another, things i wouldnt do with just anyone

one being letting him cum on my face

well i only let him do it once cause that shit turned my face a little red

and it was fucking gross, haha

but of course i got to do something to him in return which involved a vibrator

damn too much information

oh well

like i say im willing to try anything once

im probably one of the only few who really mean it

curiosity killed a cat, and this is killing me. i have to know, what did u do with the vibrator?? pleeease tell me.

Originally posted by charlesmalone

If a girl is willing to suck your dick, she's willing to get a load splattered all over her face. Any guy who disagrees with busting a load on a girl's face is obviously a faggot and should be busting a load on his own face. Charles Malone has spoken.

WTF LOOOOOOOOOL :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

curiosity killed a cat, and this is killing me. i have to know, what did u do with the vibrator?? pleeease tell me.

well i played with him, lol

i put it by his ass

and omg he got so hard from just feeling the vibrations by his ass

then i whipped out the ky

well i slowly started to stick it up there

but i didnt have the heart to go all crazy

what can i say im so sweet :)

Originally posted by nympho69

well i played with him, lol

i put it by his ass

and omg he got so hard from just feeling the vibrations by his ass

then i whipped out the ky

well i slowly started to stick it up there

but i didnt have the heart to go all crazy

what can i say im so sweet :)

:omg putting it by one's ass is one thing. i'm sure that does feel great. but wow, i can't believe u actually got the ky out and were ready to pounce him with the vibrator. that right there is another thing i could not do. so far from this board i've determined i wouldn't cum in a girl's ass and gulp it out, and that i wouldn't take a vibrator up my ass. isn't much else i wouldn't do i don't think, lol. but wow nymp, thats insane, your a crazy chick! be honest here, i get the feeling u had done this to another guy, why else would u wanna try it?? i'm sure some other guy let u go all in there. yikes!

:eek:

I love bitches.

What if she asked you to do it.Then would You?

Originally posted by entheogen808

isn't a particular turn on or off...if she's into it, more power to her, but i wouldn't ask.

What if she asked you to cum in a glass bottle then beat her over the head with it till the bottle broke and splatterd all over her head..

What if that was her turn on? would you?

What if she asked you to cum in a glass bottle then beat her over the head with it till the bottle broke and splatterd all over her head..

What if that was her turn on? would you?

sure. i'll try anything once. plus i'm sure i could break it in one good swing.