Mmmmmm, we'd never be apart

Mmmmmm, give yourself to me

Mmmmmm, you hold the key

If I could melt your heart

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see so many of you all with memories from there and i feel left out, because i simply wasnt into the scene enough and didnt get the chance to live in "Shadow"...:( oh well..hopefully another club will have that legacy...until then..lament lament i shall lament..lol

Carlos:cool:

However- my most memorable memory y a Shadow Dj was the Spin Cd Release Party for George Acosta...wow...that night was beautiful....sooo many people...such a great vibe..words could not express...

Originally posted by coolassleoo

my fav. memory of shadow lounge wuz diego throwing up on the bar and scream out taucher's name."ONE MORE TRACK,ONE MORE TRACK"oh the good old day's:cool:

i never threw up at shadow. weren't u the one always tossing your cookies??

lol

I see so many of you all with memories from there and i feel left out, because i simply wasnt into the scene enough and didnt get the chance to live in "Shadow"...:( oh well..hopefully another club will have that legacy...until then..lament lament i shall lament..lol

Carlos:cool:

However- my most memorable memory y a Shadow Dj was the Spin Cd Release Party for George Acosta...wow...that night was beautiful....sooo many people...such a great vibe..words could not express...

my fav shadow lounge moment was one night when sasha was playing, some door guy was giving me and some friends some serious grief about the guestlist... so he eventually let a couple of us in and we got sasha to come tell the door guy to let us in. fucking classic. you should have seen the guys face, he was major fumed. :mad::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i have TOO many Shadow memories....but the ones that ALWAYS stand out are....during WMC....the old TECHNOCLUB parties....

Hell yeah!!!

Im never gonna forget those days, march 2001, Acosta's PM and AM edition release party, a week later WMC kicked ass, that was a sick month.

Any1 remember the night D:Fuse spun at Shadow??

I can be sooo confident to say that NOBODY has more memorable Nights then ME at Shadow Lounge (except for Dade -OGMIAMI) on here !!!!!

we were a family and for 3 years that i worked there (97-2000)it was one GIANT party;) and it was a stop for major celebrities back then.

the staff got along so well we remain friends and in contact still today.

*** the best stories are left untold****

some i would say and it would sound made up:D :cool::laugh:

hmmm ShadoW

:drool:

Originally posted by klubveteran

Ithe staff got along so well we remain friends and in contact still today.

whatever happened to Danny the guy who worked the door?? last time i saw him he was at Space....also Hassan, that guy was super cool!!! i think last i heard of him, he was at Nikki's but that was years ago....

This is a very cool thread for me. I can't tell you how cool it is that people have those kinds of feelings for something I created.

My favorite Shadows are too numerous to list here. However, it was the times that I would stand in the main room and feel the vibe coming off the dancefloor that would affect me most.

A few things...

james954 - That same night we had a camera in the booth. Just as Sasha came on we turned on the projector and the first image was of Sasha shoving a pill into Dave Ralph's mouth.

klubveteran - Who are you?

mrmatas2277 - GA is bringing back the Technoclub party this year @ SPICLUB on Saturday night.

mrmatas2277 - I have no idae what happened to those guys.

Anyway, thanks for the memories. This has made me feel really good......carry on, please.

What to say about shadow to many memories..... But i do remember my friend being totally banged up 1 day and he was leaning on the rail and the bouncer came up to him and said dont lean on the rail...as he tried to get up he preceeded to fall all in has...it was priceless....shadow was a pioneer...may shadow live in our memories:rock:

I remember seeing Danny Howells (when nobody would book him down here, Dade did. It's just another fact that Shadow knew their music and were in with the times), Adam Freeland, Donald Glaude, Luis Diaz, Deeper Substance and quite a few more names I cant recall.

It was a great, well respected establishment

yes many memories were had @ shadow. i met a good majority of you the night howells was there (tear forming in my eye). and the night adam freeland played there was a sony battle of the bands. or something like it. after that finished, the place emptied out and there was only a handful of us left.

great set nontheless.

Too many memories. Definitely the best vibe I've ever seen in a club consistently every weekend. A great staff that has now been broken up and work at various places on the beach and in downtown. :roll: balls at 5 in the morning when the fire marshall forces them to turn the lights on and shut off the music. Only for GA to drop Angel of death one more time. Saw a lot of great DJ's in that place. Scot Project, Dumonde, Talla, Cosmic Gate, Oakey, Sasha, Digweed. Taucher looking like he might jump ofut of the booth and land on top of us. Saw Picotto and Jules for the first time during WMC there. I think they had to pull the plug on Picotto because he wouldn't get off the decks. Sick night for sure. What else..... How about GA's last night. Crowd appreciation like you've never seen before. Those last 20 minutes were very memorable.