Clubplanet Nightlife Community

South Beach Dead

max77

Whats up with south beach am i out of it or is it dead it seems it needs something new or is it just me. Why hasn't anyone opened up another club like Shadow on the beach.

------------------

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SB is changing. The season is over. Crobar, Level and Nikki's Beach are always crowded. Krave and new club at Chaos are about to open. Should be good. Also Lola Bar is supposed to be cool as is Push.

------------------

Originally posted by Nolimit:

Summers suck there. You're going to have to wait until the end of fall for it to be the place to be again.

I hated that time of year!

yo nolimit does your ass ever say anything nice? Miami is live all year around period! New york is just like Miami but without the winter! Don't hate!

------------------

Yo monicas,

I have to say whatever is on my mind, whether it be negative or postive. That's what message boards are for.

In all honesty, SoBe does suck in the summer. Now, the winter is a different story.

------------------

• 3 years later...
Originally posted by Nolimit

In all honesty, SoBe does suck in the summer. Now, the winter is a different story.

actually it's been a pretty good summer on SOBE Nerve, Jazzid, crobar, and Maze (for awhile anyway) had very decent nights going. ;) now if they could get rid of ,the rift raft on SOBE that would be grand. :D in general the summer weather is what sucks :(

it not just sobe that has died a little. All though there are some great talented djs here. All of america has gotten a bit cheeser.

You really have to search to find good music and find the music lovers willing to be educated and listen to the possible future.

The same old same old is getting boring to everyone, including djs.

We need music to return to the heart and sole, to return to the true feeling the beats bring. To much prefab shit, to many labels and to many clubowners willing to sacrafice good music in the name of a pack club.

my mates from London are telling me its not much diffrent over there....same cheesy sounds over and over. From the Gallary to west end parties.

It is time to disapear into the studios for a while....that is for sure.

But have faith in MIAMI....we have a great mix of people and someone will create something........but please as a newbe to SOBE....kill that fucking radio station 93.7............

Archived