Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What will be HOT THIS SEASON......

angelicious

Originally posted by somebitch

i hate polka dots, and stiletto boots with pointy toes. the thought of tucking cargos into them makes my stomach turn.

i cant believe that is for real? who would wear that? this is not the first time someone posted that either:puke:

Originally posted by psychosweetie

i cant believe that is for real? who would wear that? this is not the first time someone posted that either:puke:

Eww i know! I like basic colors, im not 2 fond of prints( especially polka dots) nor cargo pants...I really love stilleto boots with a nice pair of jeans or black pants, I think they are sexy looking.. But this whole style altogether is discusting! Im with ya on the ":puke:"

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Eww i know! I like basic colors, im not 2 fond of prints( especially polka dots) nor cargo pants...I really love stilleto boots with a nice pair of jeans or black pants, I think they are sexy looking.. But this whole style altogether is discusting! Im with ya on the ":puke:"

Cargo pants arent my thing...I just hate that look...although I msut say some people can pull it off...In People there is a pic of Nicole Kidman wearing Navy Blue Prada tie cargos and they looked really pulled together on her with a little shirt thingy. But I would NEVER even attempt that look on myself.

Originally posted by nifer

pink, pink, and more pink is what i see in stores now. that and floral prints out the wazoo. i like the spring and all, but this is getting a tad bit too girly for me

yes, this is what i have been seeing too, i like a little floral here and there each spring, but the prints i have seen have just been downright tacky. hopefully people will learn to wear them well by downplaying them.

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Cargo pants arent my thing...I just hate that look...although I msut say some people can pull it off...In People there is a pic of Nicole Kidman wearing Navy Blue Prada tie cargos and they looked really pulled together on her with a little shirt thingy. But I would NEVER even attempt that look on myself.

Yeah I suppose.. Some people could pull it of if they have that "look" or if they are famous I guess.. But the day I try to walk outta my house wearing that, somebody better shoot me first :tongue:

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I agree, cargo pants look horrible on me, and even though I might like how they look on someone else, if the pants don't make my ass look good, I ain't buyin 'em!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by deanna11

You should wear nothing but pink, floral, and polka dots by mid-March

thanks cawneyyyyyy...you want to help me go shopping for that?

we can call up George and then hit the village:tongue: :D