Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex talk

nympho69

Originally posted by nympho69

aggresive sex talk

ok men post some good juicy sex talk

be as nasty as possible....

what do u mean nasty sex talk?? nasty sex talk during sex?? or do u mean, u want us to talk about sex in a nasty way, if how we would talk if there are no women around and it's just the guys??

you know, many girls have boyfriends

because they were TIRED of being lonely and this was the best guy they could

get at the time, or the ONLY guy they could get at the time... NOT because the

guy was some prince charming! not because he did some power-play and took you!

nope. he got lucky. he presented what you wanted when you wanted it...

now... here i come and look in your eyes and you feel the spiritual connection

between us IMMEDIATELY! you wonder why you can feel me inside your body just

from my gaze? you wonder why you didn't feel all warm and fuzzy the time you

met your boyfriend... or the next day you saw your boyfriend or... EVER with

your boyfriend... then you become curious as to what this connection is between

us? is THIS love? is THIS destiny? should you be with ME instead of your

boyfriend? the more you wonder how i make you feel special and desired, the

more you desire to have me. as you think about what could happen if we ever got

together and you feel a cold chill run down your entire body... i smile at you,

look you directly in your eye and say "hi" and keep going. NOW you have seen

what you want and you have decided that you can't let me get away from you.

your curiousity gets the best of you and you come after me and strike up a

conversation. of course... *i* saw you looking at me. i know you feel like

having me for dessert with whipped cream or perhaps chocolate sirup. i see the

sexual desire on your face, though you try to conceal it. I want to know

what it feels like when i lick your 42D's ;p~~ when I can feel my tongue

slowly lapping your left nipple. I want you as badly as you want me.. but I'm

going to make you BEG me for it >:) I'm going to make you call your boyfriend

and tell him you're not coming over tonight. I'm going to give you what

you need and make you feel like the sexiest woman on earth... but first... take my

zipper between your teeth and show me how good you can work your tounge around my hard cock and maybe, if you´re good, you´re gonna get what you really desire...

that´s good enough for ya girl? :tongue:

if ya want more, sorry, i´m too soft for that.... ;)

last night, my "fuck buddy" and i were really tired...too tired to go to the other's apt...so we had some nice dirty phone sex.

He was going on in detail about fucking me raw (( we ALWAYS use protection, but i'm soon going on the pill...not for him, for health reasons )). It got me so hot, just hearing him describe it....warm skin on skin, me getting his cock all wet..dripping down his shaft.....feeling my pussy get hotter and hotter each time he entered me...

jeezus! I need to go to the bathroom now... :licker:

Originally posted by marcid21

last night, my "fuck buddy" and i were really tired...too tired to go to the other's apt...so we had some nice dirty phone sex.

He was going on in detail about fucking me raw (( we ALWAYS use protection, but i'm soon going on the pill...not for him, for health reasons )). It got me so hot, just hearing him describe it....warm skin on skin, me getting his cock all wet..dripping down his shaft.....feeling my pussy get hotter and hotter each time he entered me...

jeezus! I need to go to the bathroom now... :licker:

now thats the kind of shit i want to hear...

Originally posted by linabina

it should be.... watching as NOT ONE guy :except maybe quoth: posts a dirty story...

pussies :D

Well....

it depends?

How dirty do u and the rest of the ladies wanna hear it?

well...

while i prepare new material...i will re-post an encore performance of one of my QUOTH ORIGINAL MASTERPIECES®

i see you from a distance standing on line outside a club, yer blond hair and silky skin immediately attract me. I wander over to you..give you a deep gaze then a soft kiss on yer lips. I notice that u are wearing a black tight skirt and a revealing top and the sudden rush of adrenaline of how id love to just throw u up against the wall and fuck you so hard comes across me. But instead, i gaze yer beautiful eyes once more, and wrap my arms around u tightly from behind...and press my hard cock that is non-stop throbbin of sexual thoughts of how badly it would love to penetrate you. You bend yer head back as i press harder and then as i hike up yer skirt and unzip my fly and just press my warm throbbin bare cock totally against yer smooth ass, yet nobody can see this, except, us. You get so hot and into me pressing my cock repeatedly against yer ass that u let out very quiet moans to let me know that im doing the job right and also cause the sensations of my lips and tongue running down all sides of yer neck as i continue to press firmly with my bare cock against yer tight smooth ass as we stand on line outside a club. We finally move up in line and enter the club. it is at this point that u stand in front of me at coat check and just turn around stare me in the eyes and kiss me as you press yer firm tits totally against my chest making yer nipples so incredibly hard that i reach in between my chest and rub yer nipples as u continue to passionately and deeply kiss me until there is no end. We move on to other areas of the club. You decide u wanna dance, we venture out to main dance floor with my hand consealed on yer tight smooth ass underneath yer black skirt and we begin to dance. At first we just dance regular and apart from each other..but as the beats get sexier and mood intensifies u begin to work and shake yer ass closer and closer and CLOSER to me. So close to the point that u just feel my knee rubbin on yer clit so hard and fast as u dance faster and your knee moves against my throbbin cock that is waiting to escape and penetrate you. The mood clearly intensifies more and we dance even dirtier and dirtier to the point where all u feel is my hardness pressed in between yer ass cheeks. So we decide that this is getting really heated...so we walk off to an undisclosed area to relax on a couch. You sit there lying with yer legs propped up on my lap and you feel all the blood flwoing in yer body that you can not help but to reach down and feel through my pants how hard my cock is for you. It is at that point that we just go wild and start kissing and kissing more and kissing even deeper and then really deeply and because of how u are laying with yer legs across my lap...i slither my smooth hand up yer tender thigh slowly as i see yer face intensify with delight and yer eyes start to roll in back of yer head at the sudden thought of what i am about to do next. I keep feeling upward underneath yer skirt and until i feel nothing but wetness and a cleanly shaven pussy with such warmness and throbbing of the clit that i touch it very gently that just sends chills throughout yer body as i begin to kiss u more and massage yer clit in a circular motion taking special focus on not being too rough. You begin to lick yer lips...and breath deeper now even more so with gasping deep breaths at which point i slip my ringfinger inside of yer deep soaked pussy and slide it in and out very slowly as i take my tongue and slide it up and down in between yer tits just licking yer cleavage up and down until i just tug yer shirt to the side and start sucking on yer nipples and going in DEEPER AND DEEPER AND HARDDDDDDER AND FASTER WITH MY RINGFINGER INSIDE YER PUSSY to which point i establish such a fuckin nice and hard fast and deep rhythm that i just take it out and my finger is soaked from all yer juices. This turns me on even more to where i just lower my head..hike up yer skirt...give one long big lick from yer inner thigh upwards...and BAM!!!!!! slither my tongue right inside yer throbbin warm dripping wet pussy until every bit of my tongue is inside of it and i can just taste yer delicious juices flowing inside my mouth even more so as i wiggle my tongue up and down and left to right side to side harder and faster til there is no end...and i do this sooooooooooo fucking quick that u just flow right into my mouth and all yer juices just explode while my tongue is planted inside you ever so deeply. At this point i get back to sucking on yer tits and having nothing but firm tits with very sensative nipples inside my mouth and i grope and tug and rub yer tits sending u into even more convulsions that u just get so wild and just take yer leg and drape it over me and get on top of me while in yer skirt and just unbuckle my pants and slide yer hand into my joe boxer's and pull out a nice meaty 7 inch cock that is so tender and thick at that moment for a cocksucking that u just devour it whole and feel it throb inside yer mouth and taste all the pre-cum juices just flowing into yer mouth as i look down and see yer lips just moving back and forth and my eyes roll into the back of head and i scream for more and to suck it as deep as u can. Needles to say this sends u into a frenzy and u just stop sucking my cock and just kiss me really passionately and deeply and then just hike up yer skirt revelaing yer smooth tight ass and cleanly shaven pussy that just drips over my cock as u begin to straddle it and take it by the shaft and slowly insert it inside of yer pussy until it fits in there ever so tightly cause yer pussy is soooooo tight. You begin by riding my cock slow...then faster....then harder...then we really get into it cause yer hips just start rocking uncontrolably and rocking so hard that i just fuckin yell to fuckin ride me more and ride me faster and ride me HARDER!! You continue to do so and i can hear yer climax start to begin. So i pull out and then have you on all fours, and just grab around yer waist as yer doggystyle and just pull yer pussy twards me...then i start going faster and harder and even more faster that u feel the head of my cock just rubbin against yer G-spot makin it ten times more intense and u so know yer gonna climax and u just yelllllllllllllllll that u want to be fucked harder so i fuck u more and more and more and moreeeeeeeeee and fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and u scream and i scream...and we yelllllllllllllllll and u moan and i gasp....and u breath sooooooooooooooooooooooo hard.....and i just continue and continue and then...BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just shoot my load alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

llllllllllllllllllllllll over yer body. And my cock still throbs after it so u just lick the underside and give it one good suck to make sure u got every last drop of cum outta my cock as i have just got every last drip of juice outta yer wet nice cleanly shaven pussy.