Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Tantra Review..........

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

Great time.... They Sod the floor, its pretty cool, but I think some astro turf would do :D

cp showed up, and i had a great time.. Could Tina and Carla possibly look anymore beautiful:heart:

great meeting dave and the man behind Tantra plasticjockey...

Og thanks for the cd, Rivera was good, played a jersey gudio anthem, Dirty Cash Masi and Mello mix, edgar was in the hiz house, and bingo who was on the decks did a really nice job considering it was his first time spining for a crowd, or atleast thats what i was told... place is unique to say the less, but for 6 years in biz down in sobe, you know they got their shit in gear. Crowd was sparse but perfect for the night. Dekan you look great bro, but trance still sucks:D

koky was signing some autographs and guyman made an appearance...

phat Tony, whos name should be chubby Tony...:D was in the house, with others...

great night, had a blast...

and if you wanted to know, it costs them 175 bucks a week to replace the sod..... the things I learn when I go out.:D

ps pod, the tantra people want to meet you...;)

Guest saleen351

my only complaint is that not one lime in the entire place would fit in my beer. Some idiot cut them all wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too big... And when you try and stuff it in, it shoots out all over... :mad:

just wanted to thank the cp crew for showing great support. the dancestar people were great and i appreciate them bringing in world class talen like robbie and the boys. saleen and guyman it was a real pleasure. ton and ramon were awsome. thanks for bringing the 18 year old dj who tore shit up. dig coming at 2, thanks man really appreciate you coming at 2. penthouse this monday. dj louis d i promise will make you all fans. till next time

dave

Well what can I say. You know its gonna be a great night when you walk in and hear 'Tears'. Oscar was on the decks till roughly 11 .. playing nothing but long lost classics. Unfortunately I was not there earlier because it was press only before 10. Anyway .. Rivera came on at 11 and started off really well and kept it movin. However once 1215ish came around our dear boy Domingo Castillo came on the decks for his first ever gig. I can tell you this much the boy did not disappoint. He kept the dancefloor movin and the everyone ass' shakin. Ramon in dancin' shocker ... I believe there's Evidence. Even though he was only 18 you can see there's definitely a bright future for him, and since my ass can't mix a salad its the next best thing to see my friend tear the roof off.

Thanks to the CP crew for showing up as well as Oscar/Big 'J'/Ralph/Edgar/Charlie/Biz/Nadine/Saleen

Koky/Steffy/Tina/Mike/Liz.

BIG Thanks to Dave for just being Dave since day one. :)

Domingo and Tony .. This is the beginning.

On a final note you people may or may not wonder what 'are you restricted?' means'

Well stay tuned, you will find out soon enough.

and on that note lets get back to the program

BIG IT UP!

i was so close to going or at least getting my wife to go, but our son was sick last night, and she didnt want to leave him...but oh well next time...i want to meat some of u cpers u guys seem really cool, and like ur all interested in nothing but having genuinly GOOD TIMES, and thats what im all about!!!!!!!!

What can i say.. i had a really really great time. Im glad to hear everyone else enjoyed themselves. I had to carry my friend liz back to the car because her feet hurt from dancing... nuff said. Oscar and Mr Falcon.. pronounced Falcone... not falcan. (fucking radio)... Edgar.. thank you for staying and supporting the underage dj. saleen.. as allways a pleasure.. guyman.. or should i say Mr. Soprano. great to finally meet you. Steffy *sigh... i <3 you. and thats all i have to say. carla and marco, you guys are the best... no seriously.. you are.. no shit. Thanks to danny.. for showing up at the last fucking second of the party : P... Dave and Tim.. thank you guys so much for the oppertunity.. im glad we didnt let you down. stay tuned for our conference party @ tantra with hosts pablo myself and john beltran.. its going to be... well amazing.

as for domingo, ill try not to do any shameless promoting , for that i have ramon : X

thanks again to everyone .. and if i missed out anyone.. its because of my mind.. not my heart.

-tony

It's was an awesome night with all you Cpers ... Dave thanx for the hospitality .... but .........

what I will always remember is having the honour to witness the first public appearance of Domingo ... all I can say is ... I'm your biggest fan since day one ... thank you ... :):hat:

Originally posted by bingo

:jawdrop::woah2: :woah2: :love: :love:

wow guys, thanks for the kind words...all of you, at first i was really really nervous but after a bit i got a hang of it, thanks thanks thanks for the kind words again, if anyone wants a cd

e-mail me your address and i'll try to have them sent out by monday

bingoacid@hotmail.com

thanks again :love

-domingo

bingo! dude, had i known you were spinning i would've made it out there in a heartbeat.. good to hear that the crowd loved you.. you deserve it dude! and yeah, i'd definitely like a copy of the cd :P

Originally posted by xtreme-1

it was great night!!! 100 dollars later in drinks!!!!

finally it was nice to go out an see everyone

Yes but those martini's were SOOOO GOOD :D Thanx Dave!!!!

Had a great time too even tho we couldnt stay that long, Rivera was awesome, I would def go check him out again.

"Money Talks...Money Talks...Dirty Cash I want ya, Dirty Cash I need you oh oh" :biggrin: