Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My lil Abyss review

Decided to check out Abyss last night.....it turned out to be a blast...Manny dropped Retro bombs all night including KEMICALLLLLL:rock: Binoy and Jarmenio hit me off proper (as always) as did Pete the bartender....

Big shouts to Prime and K-lo (thanx for grabbing my nuts, where's my fuckin cd already????) and to Richie Santana (Trance Revolution!!!!)

Grace and Ysolt you girls were in the the wrong room all night long:no:

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

Decided to check out Abyss last night.....it turned out to be a blast...Manny dropped Retro bombs all night including KEMICALLLLLL:rock: Binoy and Jarmenio hit me off proper (as always) as did Pete the bartender....

Big shouts to Prime and K-lo (thanx for grabbing my nuts, where's my fuckin cd already????) and to Richie Santana (Trance Revolution!!!!)

BG

Grace and Ysolt need to be taught a thing or two Barry.

and where wer u last nite mr dom dee dom dom?! hey hey watch it....we know manny was rippin shit up..we were in the same room as u! it just so happens everytime u saw me i was tryin to get air outside (well that and i had to support my friend who spun at the lil room for a bit)... anywayz that main room was hot as a mofo and i couldnt dance without hitting somebody or somebody just plowing right into me :bigfinge: ..goddammit i hate being tiny :( anywayz i had a blast, it was a helluva good party ;)

BG

i had not been there since Jars B-day too..in November...so it was good to see all the Industry peeps....Thx for all the drinks...I just woke up...

Originally posted by gracer

and where wer u last nite mr dom dee dom dom?! hey hey watch it....we know manny was rippin shit up..we were in the same room as u! it just so happens everytime u saw me i was tryin to get air outside (well that and i had to support my friend who spun at the lil room for a bit)... anywayz that main room was hot as a mofo and i couldnt dance without hitting somebody or somebody just plowing right into me :bigfinge: ..goddammit i hate being tiny :( anywayz i had a blast, it was a helluva good party ;)

i was at club bed, and it was one hella of a good time!

Thanks To Everyone Who Came Out Last night and Made the party a Success. Thats what Wildlife Wed Are all About!!!! Brought Back alot of memories!! Looks like Wed Are Back in Effect. After alot of hard work by all the promoters and management this night is On its way Back to the top. As Long as you guys keep coming back then this night will always be great!!

Thanks again everyone.

BG

:finger: we were switching from room to room, DOOOD! :finger:

we were there for KEMICAL -- where were you!?!? :tongue:

overall, had a blast last night... except some guy YELLED at me 'cuz he thought i was laughing at his dancing (even though i wasn't)!!! eek! i've neva been so scared!!! YIKES STRIPES! :(