Clubplanet Nightlife Community

..Nextel I 95CL $99.99 Until Tomorrow

Originally posted by abortionator

I already got one hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I just wish I had someone to call :cry:

wipe those tears, bro... you can direct connect me! :D

lol, so yeah, i have an i90 and a plan.... can i still get in on this $100 i95 thing? or are existing customers getting fucked as usual???

Originally posted by doubtness

the existing customer always gets fucked in the end.

Can't buy the phone without a contract.

The i95 limited edition are nyce though.

i bought my phone off a friend... then just called them and had them setup a plan... so i guess i didn't get a bad deal...

Originally posted by joeg

i bought my phone off a friend... then just called them and had them setup a plan... so i guess i didn't get a bad deal...

U can also get insurance on your phone, lose your phone and then call and pay the difference for the new phone! :D

Originally posted by rdancer

U can also get insurance on your phone, lose your phone and then call and pay the difference for the new phone! :D

i have a question about this..

i have an i90 - but my friend just got an i95, the phone i originally wanted(long story)

but she has insurance on her i95--so can she call nextel and say she either lost or broke her phone, and they just send a new one? i think there's like a $50 fee maybe. but, they dont cancel the service or anything if you tell them yours broke right? because i dont want her to call up and have them send a new one, for me--and then her phone disconnect.

does anyone know about that procedure or anything??

i wanna beat the system

Originally posted by ladyshady

i have a question about this..

i have an i90 - but my friend just got an i95, the phone i originally wanted(long story)

but she has insurance on her i95--so can she call nextel and say she either lost or broke her phone, and they just send a new one? i think there's like a $50 fee maybe. but, they dont cancel the service or anything if you tell them yours broke right? because i dont want her to call up and have them send a new one, for me--and then her phone disconnect.

does anyone know about that procedure or anything??

i wanna beat the system

the only problem is the serial number on the phone will be reported lost and they won't let you use it. I mean you can try it a couple of months later or something and be like yeah so I found this phone lying on the floor why wouldnt u hook i up for me...? Try it! :idea:

the only problem is the serial number on the phone will be reported lost and they won't let you use it. I mean you can try it a couple of months later or something and be like yeah so I found this phone lying on the floor why wouldnt u hook i up for me...? Try it!

Not True....trust me. All YOU have to do as the person getting the phone is put your SIM card in it. They cannot tell which phone you are using. You just CANNOT and i repeat CANNOT go and try to get it repaired or serviced (cause technically now you robbed that phone).

But you can use the phones. Another problem is the person that reports the phone stolen will have to let their phone get disconnected. Reason behind this is that, someone just stole you phone, they have your SIM card, if you dont disconnect that number, they will be using your minutes on your plan.

My freind works for Nextel. He told me the deal. Just be careful, he said alot of stupid people are getting caught cause they forget that phone isnt REALLY THEIRS. Serial number on the phone is reported stolen. So if you go to service it, they check the number, and your screwed.

I figured id let you guys know all about this since you posted the IDEA of doing it on a public MessageBoard where Nextel reps browse for advertising and shit. If your gonna let them know the deal, might as well let them know the WHOLE deal.

I got my phone so i dont care, but its going to be funny when they start cracking down on this insurance shit. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :tongue:

yeah, i have the insurance... theres a $35 deductable... but i can basically throw my phone out my car window today on the highway, and call them up and get a brand new one for $35.... not bad...

its DEFINATELY worth it with the i95... seeing as how that usually goes for like $400...