Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For those girlies that DONT swallow...

nSyNcBaBy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

no offense..but you've said some of the most stupidest things about this topic..yes, you can still get pregnant while you're having your period because sperm can live up to 7 days inside you...oh and your period does not stop when you shower....:blank:

http://www.kotex.com/info/faqs/qa/qaPregnancy.asp

yeah but it is not likely that u r gonna be ovulating 7 days after your period unless you have a really short cycle. it is possible but not likely. also sperm CAN live up to 7 days, that doesnt mean it usually DOES... right before your period it is also not likely you are ovulating.. im not saying you WONT get pregnant but i am saying it is unlikely.

Originally posted by jrsygrl

I personally don't think that there is anything better then being on the pill....and not worrying about swallowing or when its gonna go. But since that is not the case for me anymore...i def prefer swallowing instead of having it all over my stomach.

It also depends on what position ur in at the time....if ur doing in doggy~style - in the heat of the momemt...I think all over my ass!

a woman after my own heart, you're a keeper :aright:

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Ok since you are not a girl and you obviously seem to be clueless I will tell you this: If your girl has her period and she goes in the shower... IT STOPS!!...

i was gonna discredit this, but sassa beat me to it. just remember that there are many, many differences between us all. hooray for individuality :aright: !!!

p.s. pubes!!!

:tongue:;):D

Originally posted by pennywise

Pull out? You think that makes you safe from getting a chick pregnant?

Two words junior- PRE CUM .

Ignorance is bliss

Pennywise - I think you need a few more pennies in your JAR. Dont place judgement when you havn't a clue.

Junior... Pretty funny... :laugh: Did you read the post. I said added protection. And with the added protection I still pull out for even more protection. Do me a favor next time and don't read just the parts that you want to. Read the whole thing.

Somebitch - I know about only being able to get pregnant during certain times of the month. And the pill being 99.99% and all Etc... Etc... And trust me STD are far more a concern than getting someone pregnant. I agree with you 100% but as I said before. You can never be TOO careful...

As far as saying worry about STD's because Pregnancy can be terminated. I am not placing judgement. But I hate the thought of abortion. I know as a guy it is not my choice. But I still hate it. Except is someone is raped that is a diff story.

And I will still say that even on the pill. You are still ignorant letting someone CUM inside of you. For all reasons stated above. STD's and Pregnancy. And again to turn around and talk about people cumming inside of people and in the same sentence say a pregnancy can be terminated. Don't you think that is a little fucked up. And irresposible as well?

Is it that enjoyable to cum inside someone for those fews seconds of an orgasm just because " You can have an abortion " is it really worth it?

A few of you people have passed judgement on my comment. Yet I think mine is the one that made sense.

:confused:

Originally posted by somebitch

haha. what she said.

about being on the pill, you dont have to swallow she is saying because they can cum inside her without getting her preg.

I thought she was saying that she can go ahead and swallow because she is on the pill and she wouldn't be able to get pregnant. Am I the only one who thought this??

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah but it is not likely that u r gonna be ovulating 7 days after your period unless you have a really short cycle. it is possible but not likely. also sperm CAN live up to 7 days, that doesnt mean it usually DOES... right before your period it is also not likely you are ovulating.. im not saying you WONT get pregnant but i am saying it is unlikely.

A woman's menstrual and ovulation cycle ARE NOT necessarily in sync... it IS possible for a woman to ovulate and, hence, become pregnant during her period.

Also, as far as the failure rate of the pill goes- if a woman is taking her birth control properly... the chances of her becoming pregnant are nearly zero. If you wouldn't want to cum inside a woman who's on the pill b/c you're afraid of getting her pregnant, I hope that you're also pulling out while using a condom. Because the failure rate of condoms is MUCH greater than that of the pill.

the failure rate of the pill is very low - the package insert on mine says it is .1%, when taken "perfectly." it does say, however, that with "typical use," the failure rate is 5%. that's still very low, but it's true that it's very easy to forget to take a pill on time or one miss a day, and both can really be detrimental to one's protection from pregnancy.