Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Take a look outside. . .

cookiegirl

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Blah.. I hate this shit already.. ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::rolleyes:

I gotta come in either way tomorrow.. I got no vacation days left from those freakin' snow days and then the damn flu I had.. Mothaf)(&*#)(%$*($!!!!

opps... I guess you gotta work

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Blah.. I hate this shit already.. ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::rolleyes:

I gotta come in either way tomorrow.. I got no vacation days left from those freakin' snow days and then the damn flu I had.. Mothaf)(&*#)(%$*($!!!!

arent you like russian or somefink? and lived in NY? should be used to crappy weather. :D

Originally posted by vicman

arent you like russian or somefink? and lived in NY? should be used to crappy weather. :D

Haha.. Yes.. I hear that argument a LOT but it sure don't help when it's so f*ckin cold!!!! I still hate it, probably even more...

And my boss made it in today, that f*cker.. I actually gotta do some shit (well, probably no more than an hour worth LOL).. Oh welllll.........

I'm here too. My office takes up the 6th & 7th floors of the building - a guy I don't even work with and myself are the only two people on the 7th Floor in today.

I've got some stuff to do so I'm glad I came in. At least the guy that annoys me to no end sent me an email saying he was going to be working from home... woot! :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

someone else just arrived in my office. now there's 3 of us :laugh:

I might go down to the Mall and take pictures of the monuments.... if I can get motivated....

I might run into you down there tiny -- I'm talking a half day to meet up with the 'rents and it looks like today is the day for Mall/monuments/museums. . . :blank: