Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YawN this board has falling off

shook

Originally posted by sassa

while they do that...why don't you work on practicing your grammar, it must be embarrassing for a 20 something boy to not be able to speak proper english...what a shame.......

wtf is "this board has falling off" mean...

:clap:

right on.

while they do that...why don't you work on practicing your grammar, it must be embarrassing for a 20 something boy to not be able to speak proper english...what a shame.......

wtf is "this board has falling off" mean...

LoL your that ugly meixcan looking bitch who sends pics out blocking your face right LoL when u get some surgery done speak to me other wise don't waste your time

Originally posted by shook

LoL your that ugly meixcan looking bitch who sends pics out blocking your face right LoL when u get some surgery done speak to me other wise don't waste your time

how would you know how i look if my face is always blocked?? goes to show how stupid you really are....:blown:

btw, don't miss mexicans... at least they try to educate themselves, unlike you who can't even string a proper sentence together if your life depended on it.

grow up and get your GED before you turn 35 and end up having to pump gas as a career....

how would you know how i look if my face is always blocked?? goes to show how stupid you really are....:blown:

btw, don't miss mexicans... at least they try to educate themselves, unlike you who can't even string a proper sentence together if your life depended on it.

grow up and get your GED before you turn 35 and end up having to pump gas as a career....

i think his sentence structure is pretty cool... hes got that whole Yoda thing going on... get his GED will he, Steroids takes he... small penis leads to anger, anger leads to poor grammar, poor grammar leads to gas man...

After reading all these posts, i decided to look at Shooks pics to see how "hot" he is. Well if you look at the link he provides, in almost every picture he is covering his face. Twice with the bunny, once with his hand, and you can barely make out his face behind the girls head. So perhaps he's got the body (which anyone can work towards), however he is not proving to have a very attractive face. So he should stop calling people nasty things until he can show us a clear picture of what he looks like and let us judge him...if that be the case. Besides people, he is just trying to get everyone going because he is bored. :rolleyes:

u had 3 ugly mexi's in the pic with u so it's not hard to guess that u were gonna be the 4th ugly meixcan LoL plus u looked chubby in pic and had dark skin shown so i am happy u blocked your face god forbid i seen that i would of threw the fuk up over your ugly mexi ass

Originally posted by runway

After reading all these posts, i decided to look at Shooks pics to see how "hot" he is. Well if you look at the link he provides, in almost every picture he is covering his face. Twice with the bunny, once with his hand, and you can barely make out his face behind the girls head. So perhaps he's got the body (which anyone can work towards), however he is not proving to have a very attractive face. So he should stop calling people nasty things until he can show us a clear picture of what he looks like and let us judge him...if that be the case. Besides people, he is just trying to get everyone going because he is bored. :rolleyes:

yea i should put 1 in but i hate my nose LoL

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

welcome back shook...

is it just me or is this kid lookin fuckin jacked as hell??..keep it up man...juicers like u r cool in my book

sup sup bro your like 1 of the few people i see who still post up on here

Originally posted by shook

u had 3 ugly mexi's in the pic with u so it's not hard to guess that u were gonna be the 4th ugly meixcan LoL plus u looked chubby in pic and had dark skin shown so i am happy u blocked your face god forbid i seen that i would of threw the fuk up over your ugly mexi ass

not only are you a racist fuck, but you have the grammar and english of a 4th grader. i bet you're pumping yourself with steroids because you are really insecure about the way you look. i've seen your pic as well and you are one ugly bastard.... i don't give a fuck if you think i'm ugly, probably because i am, but you are nothing better to look at either...

i don't even know what the fuck you're talking about. what mexicans??? the mexicans i know would bury your ass in the desert without thinking twice....