Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls what is your favorite part on a male body?

notallthere

Originally posted by Mystify22

...but I also like nice arms (don't have to be too big) and masculine hands.... :drool:

I agree!! :) Nice arms & hands yummyyyy!!!! That's one of the first things I notice on a guy

I also have a thing with hair....Nice hair (by that I mean dark, thick...no balding lol) is so attractive That's another thing I notice right away

Ok I gotta choose one...I'd say strong, nicely defined, but not too big arms :drool::love2:

Notallthere, I don't like scars, but that just made me think of scabs... lol I like to pick them :laugh:

hahha me to my cuts never heal becuase im always picking off the scab. Nothing like a good scab!

Originally posted by notallthere

hahha me to my cuts never heal becuase im always picking off the scab. Nothing like a good scab!

:laugh: :laugh: ohhh I know!!! I love it!!! I get all excited. And yes, nothing ever heals, and I get scars a lot, but I can't help it!

:laugh: :laugh: ohhh I know!!! I love it!!! I get all excited. And yes, nothing ever heals, and I get scars a lot, but I can't help it!

wow...me too...love picking the scabs, then waiting until it scabs up again, and picking it off again. need to keep tissues handy though.

Originally posted by gmccookny

I've seen a lot of girls that take notice to posture and demeaner.

Like, if you walk like you're in charge, with a good step in your walk, and good posture, it seems to turn las chickas on ;)

...that's just something ugly fat people say...

;):tongue::)

I agree on that V-thingy...but I also like nice arms (don't have to be too big) and masculine hands.... :drool:

I agree with this part, and also their eyes. I used to always look for guys with light eyes, but lately I've realized that's it's more about how they look at you with them and less about the color...:D

What's with guys and scabs?? I got a scab the other day due to the fact that I fell (don't laugh.... I laughed enough already) and my fricking boyfriends has a thing with scabs.. He tries to play it cool by rubbing the area and slowly picking it and I swear to god everytime he does it I wanna scream.. It hurts and its yucky!

Can one of you XX Chromosones explain this to me..???

By the way... I think the V shape pointing to his goods is the most attractive thing... Just thinking about is making me hot. But since the Vshape is not always visiable...

I gotta say nice arms.. kult.gifI love seeing guys with the cut off shirts with nice arms.. OMG!!!!cheeky-smiley-033.gifcheeky-smiley-006.gifcheeky-smiley-033.gif