Clubplanet Nightlife Community

S.F question..

if you plan on going for afterhours (like everyone does anyway lol) then just park on the street, most if not all the street parking around there that has signs saying its 'illegal' all say EXCECPT SUNDAY...and 5am is sunday :)

Originally posted by jin22

i havent been to S.F for the longest time.. where is S.F located.? and where is the nearest cheapest parking garage.?? thank you..

Park on the corner of 49th and 11th its usually 10 bucks but you know the car is safe! I use them all the time because Ive seen too many broken car windows near SF

Originally posted by mattm2o

Park on the corner of 49th and 11th its usually 10 bucks but you know the car is safe! I use them all the time because Ive seen too many broken car windows near SF

there is a parking garage on 49th and 11th.? what ave is it between?? its 10$ b4 6am right? i hate parking on the streets because i dont have the peace of mind while clubbing... that takes away the fun... anyways, thank you..

It dosent matter what time you get there!

Its right of the corner of 49th and 11th. Just tell the guy your going to the factory and he will tell you 10 bucks pay him in advance and your set. If you come up 48th you can enter the garage from there too!

Its right of the corner of 49th and 11th. Just tell the guy your going to the factory and he will tell you 10 bucks pay him in advance and your set. If you come up 48th you can enter the garage from there too!

Yup! Best place to park. I park on the street only if money is tight (i hate parking on the street).

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

Yup! Best place to park. I park on the street only if money is tight (i hate parking on the street).

I got more dents, and scratches from parking garages then i ever got from parking on the street....i'll take my chances parking on the street anyday over one of those garages who are gonna bash my doors into other peoples cars and shit...but thats just me, maybe i've just had good luck lol

well its time to go shower and head to factory now for me :D

bern

Originally posted by berniec

I got more dents, and scratches from parking garages then i ever got from parking on the street....i'll take my chances parking on the street anyday over one of those garages who are gonna bash my doors into other peoples cars and shit...but thats just me, maybe i've just had good luck lol

well its time to go shower and head to factory now for me :D

bern

Its so worth the 10 bucks, no worries . Last thing you need on a sunday afternoon is finding your car broken into, towed, or stolen

kinda puts a damper on your evening

Originally posted by mattm2o

It dosent matter what time you get there!

is this an outdoor parking lot.?? or a parking garage.??

Originally posted by chris817

Its so worth the 10 bucks, no worries . Last thing you need on a sunday afternoon is finding your car broken into, towed, or stolen

kinda puts a damper on your evening

its not the money that i was complaining about, its the fact that most of these garages treat your car like a pile of shit when you give it to them, and i dont trust them with my car lol

bern

I refuse to park on the street. When I used to be really tight on money, I'd park on the street. I remember I came out once and the passenger window was smashed. From now on, I either get a ride with friends or park in a garage.