Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~ Crazy / Scary Shit To Do In New Jersey ~

If you have crazy places to visit, please post place & story

Gravity Hill

( Bergen County, Garfield area) Put you car in neutral and you actually coast up a hill. ( I believe there's 2 such places in NJ)

ANNIE'S GRAVE / TOMB

( Paterson/little falls area) Annie was raped and draged by a car to death by this cemetary. At night you can see blood where she was dragged (assholes in the town always paint the street red, makes for a good story and scare)

STAG HILL

( Ramsey, last exit off Rt17) Stag hill is populated by Jackson-Whites, they have no ecectris at the top of the hill and even Ramsey police hate responding to calls. As you drive up the hill, every street sign has shot gun holes in them. See how big your balls are and drive to the top. The story goes, they hate us "normal" people fooling around, so they shoot at you as you near the top of the hill. The street turned into a dirt road, and we turned around fast!

DRACULA

( Secacus) This guys lost his mother in an accident in front of his house, and he sits on his roof every night looking at the spot she died. ( I did this, it's a fucked up Chimmney, but it does look like a man standing on the roof looking at you. (This is a good one)

INSANE ASYLUM

(Wayne area) My buddies all got arrested for this one....

There's a closed up Insane Asylum where everyone goes and fucks around in it. The story goes... The maniacs think they still live there, so they go back to live. It's a night of scaring the shit out of people you don't know. When my buddies got arrested, they were running from an asshole with an axe handle. he got locked up to.

Castle on a mountian

( I need help with name & place people)

In Essex county there's a castel on the top of a hill where weird things happen. (I haven't made it here yet)

Originally posted by voodoolounge

Gravity Hill

( Bergen County, Garfield area) Put you car in neutral and you actually coast up a hill. ( I believe there's 2 such places in NJ)

ANNIE'S GRAVE / TOMB

( Paterson/little falls area) Annie was raped and draged by a car to death by this cemetary. At night you can see blood where she was dragged (assholes in the town always paint the street red, makes for a good story and scare)

gravity hill is right off rt208, i think its an exit for ewing ave, franklin lakes....

annies grave is actually right behind doc's

ANNIE'S GRAVE / TOMB

Midgetville is right there too. Annie's house is on the corner where its starts:D

There is also a another place in the wayne/lincoln park area where if you drive down this street there is this 6'6" giant guy that will chase you off his street or throw things at you or your car (axes, shovels, bats, etc.). :eek: If you dont get out of there fast enough you can get some serious damage done to you or you car. My friends went there in 2 cars and the one car got 2 flat tires because he though a long log in the street and they weren't able to drive around it, so they had to drive over it. Once i find out the name i'll post back. This is a dangerous one to go to.

Originally posted by psychosweetie

Midgetville is right there too. Annie's house is on the corner where its starts:D

I pass right by Midgettville and drive up Annie's road everyday on my way to and home from work.

Seen a few "little people" walking around from time to time. Never any "ghosts" on the road at night though.

You forgot to mention "Devil's Den" in Haledon.

DRACULA

( Secacus) This guys lost his mother in an accident in front of his house, and he sits on his roof every night looking at the spot she died. ( I did this, it's a fucked up Chimmney, but it does look like a man standing on the roof looking at you. (This is a good one)

My dad actually was responsible for this one. My father & uncle used to live in the house next door (my grandmother still lives there). The person who used to live in that house asked them to fix her chimmney. It was double chimmney & they had to put tar around it or something like that. A few years ago my uncle was reading Weird NJ magazine & saw it in there, him & my father that it had turned into an urban legend.

Originally posted by njangel

My dad actually was responsible for this one. My father & uncle used to live in the house next door (my grandmother still lives there). The person who used to live in that house asked them to fix her chimmney. It was double chimmney & they had to put tar around it or something like that. A few years ago my uncle was reading Weird NJ magazine & saw it in there, him & my father were shocked that it had turned into an urban legend.

Originally posted by xclusive24

There is also a another place in the wayne/lincoln park area where if you drive down this street there is this 6'6" giant guy that will chase you off his street or throw things at you or your car (axes, shovels, bats, etc.). :eek: If you dont get out of there fast enough you can get some serious damage done to you or you car. My friends went there in 2 cars and the one car got 2 flat tires because he though a long log in the street and they weren't able to drive around it, so they had to drive over it. Once i find out the name i'll post back. This is a dangerous one to go to.

...OMG!.....*HUMPTY*!!!!!!!......lol.......seriously.......this guy is fucking whacked.......we were following another car....and didnt know what or where we were going........and all of a sudden this OGAR was next to my window.......my friend screamed....let go of the wheel of her car while my other friend was screaming and grabbing the wheel lol......and to top it all off....the son of a bitch threw a board of nails out in the road and when she woke up...she had 2 flats............aaah........good times!.....

**...there's also clinton road...up 23 somewhere by vernon i think.........jackson white type typical jersey scary stories.....i also think there are parts of garret mountain supposedly where jackson whites are........

...in clifton....by school 15 there's the gates of hell....this like sewer tunnel thingies....right by a park...when i was little satan worshippers used to hang there and shit......we always found like headless rabbits and shit.......MmMMMM!

...then there's heartbeat road.....not sure where...or if it's still in existance..........but something with the pipes and whatnot underground...it feels like a heartbeat.....and there's some story behind it.....i forget though............i could go on for hours on this topic...

.....more to come....;)

Originally posted by binoys

Theres a road in Freehold/Marlboro that if you park your car on this bridge and get out you can Hear Babies Cry!!

Binoy... I've been there!! I forgot the name of the road... but i'll find out..

that road was reallllllly scary!!!! :eek:

it was pitch black ,really narrow and woods all around...

we were to scared to even open the windows to hear the babies cry.... just the road was terrifying enough...

i wanna go back!

Voodoo it is off of two bridges road in lincoln park the name of it is Humpty's House...its a tiny little side street that goes around you can get out at either end, but he usually has one end blocked off so you have to turn around or floor the gas in reverse to get out of there. Honestly if you go there be careful cause he is a nut and most likely will fuck up your car or even possibly you and ur friends. he's no fuckin joke....the cops are even afraid of him...if you go down there you have to post about it when you get back...this place is in Weird NJ try to go to their site there night be more info on there WWW.WEIRDNJ.COM

THERE ALL BULLSHIT EXCEPT FOR THE KKK AND SATAN WORSHIPPERS ON CLINTON ROAD THAS THE ONLY THJING THAT REAL.....CUZ WE FCUKIN GOT CHASED BY LIKE 10 OF THEM AND THEY WERE ALL ON MOPEDS ITH SHAVED HEADS....WE WERE FCUKIN SHOOK OUTTA OUR MINDS.....:jawdrop: