Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~ Crazy / Scary Shit To Do In New Jersey ~

Ive been to midgetville, but never seen any midgets. About that castle in Essex County, if its the one Im thinking about its on top of the hill in a development off of Rt 23 called Park Ridge Estates In Cedar Grove. I have never heard anything scary about it though. Its huge! There is even a bell tower.

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Ive heard of alot of those places and been to a few of them, but I get too WAY TOO scared :eek:

nothing was worse than when joe made us go the abandoned greystone!

also, remember that time we came to pick you up, and he made us go by that tower thing, and you said something bad would happen if you drove around it 3x or something like that?

Originally posted by trewguy

midgeville is a bunch of low income house becouse the house are real small people gave it that name and i been there plenty of times and ain shit ever happened

its not only that the houses are small though, the doors to get in the houses are only 3ft tall? so many people have seen midgets

Originally posted by angelicious

I like the story about annie grave, with the red paint.

U guys dont believe, you ruined it for me. :mad:

are all these stories just trash?

I been to midgetville, so that i believe.

the story of Annie's road was different from what i heard

prom night, fight with bf, got out of limo or something to walk home, trucker hit her and dragged her body

the red stain is where her father re-paints the road the length of where Annie's body was dragged, once a year on the anniversary

this place has been torn down ("95") and a target store is there now but it is right accross from menlo park mall. there used to be a asylum for crazy kids/teens. something happened and they stopped using the asylum.. it's right next to roosevelt hospital. the story was that the teens would still come back to the place and do weird stuff. people would drive back there at night and get out if their cars and go inside. i heard that some never came back out. a few times i drove their w/friends. there was a stretcher outisde and some other medica equipment. it looked really spookey. i got an eary feeling but also a feeling of something luring me to come back again .

i live in bayonne and they used to have goats by the oil tanks. people still say they can see them on top of the tanks at night.

also if you were born/raised downtown you have a red rash/birth mark on the back of your neck.

i live in an appartment building which was built in the mid 1900's. the 1st weird thing about my appartment is that on the outside of my bedroom door there is an old latch type lock. my friends and family have all been spoked by that. i sleep w/my door open. they are afraid i can be locked inside. why is the lock on the outised and not on the room side?? 2 nd weird thing in my bedroom is that above my closet there is a small door and a tinny crawl space/closet space. it is only big enough to fit a child or a a small person if they sit down.

my appartment is cold alot in the dinning room. sometimes my cats get freaked out in there. they are afraid. one night i went to look out the window in there and i felt someone/thing put an arm around me. i was puzzled but not scared. i live alone.

Originally posted by xclusive24

Voodoo it is off of two bridges road in lincoln park the name of it is Humpty's House...its a tiny little side street that goes around you can get out at either end, but he usually has one end blocked off so you have to turn around or floor the gas in reverse to get out of there. Honestly if you go there be careful cause he is a nut and most likely will fuck up your car or even possibly you and ur friends. he's no fuckin joke....the cops are even afraid of him...if you go down there you have to post about it when you get back...this place is in Weird NJ try to go to their site there night be more info on there WWW.WEIRDNJ.COM

...def agree.......if u see what i posted.....humpty is no joke....it's probably wiser to stay away......it's just a crazy man!......not safe at all.........

....as for annie's road......there are tons of stories...basicallly one for every generation........from prom.....to being grounded...etc etc.....

...and like someone else said....clinton road...another one....not safe........

def agree.......if u see what i posted.....humpty is no joke....it's probably wiser to stay away......it's just a crazy man!......not safe at all.........

if he is such a nut why dont the police arrest him or fukcing get him institutionalyzed or something????

CP TRIP next Monday to Humpty's House ! I'llget a big shitty truck and we'll fuck with the guy! Who's in?

binoys, get the name if the baby crying road... this I gotta hear this!

HEARTBEAT ROAD... I forgot about this one, my buddies drove me past willowbrook mall 12 years ago and I heard the heartbeat. It was too dark to see any kind of pumps or anything in the distance.

The moutain with some sort of castel is Garrent Mountian, has anyone been there at night?

angelicious, every story I posted is true, and even if you know the reason's baehind what's happeneing, they are all still scary at night!

MISK, I've been on clinton road in the daytime, very scary... and I think there's alot more to the storyt than you said.

LET'S GO FUCK WITH HUMPTY CPers!

Originally posted by voodoolounge

The moutain with some sort of castel is Garrent Mountian, has anyone been there at night?

MISK, I've been on clinton road in the daytime, very scary... and I think there's alot more to the storyt than you said.

...def a lot more to the story......and u r talking about lambert castle........i don't think that's the one mentioned.......it's not really that scary...it's like a museum or something now....however...there are stories of jackson whites also living in garret mountain....i dunno about now...but at one time.....supposedly they lived in old abondoned school buses and shit...........and were very unwelcoming of outsiders.........the story behind them is they are black albinos......the reason they are albino is because of massive inbreeding.....also when i was little it was always said not to talk about them...and if u did...they would come after u..can u tell i grew up in clifton!....lol....i dunno about all that...but the other stuff was told to me by my father....who grew up and is a detective in clifton...so.....there's definitely some truth to it....

Edison - Old White Church on Woodbridge Ave - It is said that the cemetery is haunted by Mary Moore, a woman executed in the 1700's accused of witchcraft. Many people have stolen her headstone and died shortly after. People have said they have seen her in the cemetery.

Originally posted by clubplamatt

Edison - Old White Church on Woodbridge Ave - It is said that the cemetery is haunted by Mary Moore, a woman executed in the 1700's accused of witchcraft. Many people have stolen her headstone and died shortly after. People have said they have seen her in the cemetery.

i heard that too...and the menlo park asylum was true too....

I have seen ghosts when i was little in Vermont...He used to open the fireplace door and move furniture around...someone got shot in my old house it used to be the post office in late 1800's and then became a house...it had two front doors but we coulndt use the other,,,no one told me why....But crazy shit...I remember talking to it when i was small and not knowing if it was a goood ghost or bad ghost..i didnt want to offend it...but it was always cool with me...never scared me..I think it was a girl too...Ill never forget the time i walked up stairs to my room and the wall paper was different...I ran down and told my grandparents what it looked like and she got scared too...and later on when i was old she showed me the attic and it was the same wall paper as what i saw....she didnt tell me cuz she didnt want me to flip out...but it was real....

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

the story of Annie's road was different from what i heard

prom night, fight with bf, got out of limo or something to walk home, trucker hit her and dragged her body

the red stain is where her father re-paints the road the length of where Annie's body was dragged, once a year on the anniversary

that is the same exact story i heard

I haven't heard of any of these, i guess cause i'm from Morris Co. What we have is "Heart Beat Rd" aka Peace Valley Rd in Montville, Grey Stone or Over Brook loony bins

CMG- as far as the Park Ridge Estates, that's just a big house not a castle or anything SpOoKy. I'm sure the castle they're speakig of is Garret Mountain in Paterson.