Clubplanet Nightlife Community

amsterdam party crew visiting NYC...need assistance

Hi there,

some friends and I are gonna visit NYC the weekend of march 28th, we host a techno night in Amsterdam (dutchtechno.com ) and we`re gonna fly over to taste the clubscene in NYC. Also to write some reports and take pictures for our website. Im having a hard time finding techno related night or venues in NYC..anyone have some good tips?

you can also mail me at: joost@dutchtechno.com

thanks! joost

Arc Fridays with Danny Tenaglia or Arc Sats with Int'l talent.

If you do want to see what the NYC club scene is like and has been like for the past 10 years though, you need to go to SoundFactory on a Sunday morning at 7am.

Dark, hard, and evil.

Not for everyone though and the DJ there, Jonathan Peters, is either on and tears it up or floats his sets. But this place is a must see.

Originally posted by dutchtechno

Hi there,

some friends and I are gonna visit NYC the weekend of march 28th, we host a techno night in Amsterdam (dutchtechno.com ) and we`re gonna fly over to taste the clubscene in NYC. Also to write some reports and take pictures for our website. Im having a hard time finding techno related night or venues in NYC..anyone have some good tips?

you can also mail me at: joost@dutchtechno.com

thanks! joost

www.RAVECLiCK.com

a final question: where can i find an email adres for the organisation that hosts this night:

adam beyer and more @ venue tbc ??

all help would be very apriciated..

PS: if any of you plan on coming to amsterdam soon, drop me a line so you check out our techno night in amsterdam.... cyaa

a final question: where can i find an email adres for the organisation that hosts this night:

PS: if any of you plan on coming to amsterdam soon, drop me a line so you check out our techno night in amsterdam.... cyaa

Is Niagra still open?

was that a question for me?

Yes sir, when I was in Amsterdam 4 years ago (sigh) I saw Tiesto at this ridiculous club that had water under the dancefloor, etc.

I think it was called Niagra, or maybe that was the name of the party...

who knows, I was one of those W-R-E-C-K-E-D tourists stumbling around the city while all the sober Dutch sneered at me but welcomed my commerce.

Anyway, is that place still open?

I know it's a far time away but I will be on holiday in Amsterdam July 29th - August 1st! PM me with details and I will be sure to check your night out!:D