Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Save Vinyl (arc)

I was at Vinyl the Saturday morning after Valentine's Day. It was my BF's and my FIRST time there and we LOVED it. Granted it was a little on the crackish side.......I feel like that is what made it so good. Everyone was relaxed in smeakers and sweats....able to dance and not complain about feet hurting or clothes being uncomfortable........it was great. We were there from about 7:30am until 10am. The music was really insane and I had an awesome time dancing. I guess it really depends on what you like to do...if you like to go out and schmooze around with a martini in your hand, you would NEVER like a place like Vinyl. But if you are all about the music and going out soley for the purpose of dancing and getting crazy with people you have fun with......Vinyl is amazing!!!!!

I hope to be there next week for DT's birthday!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ch-ch-ch-changes:rolleyes:

I can only say that Danny is saving 'it' for his birthday bash...

the crowd, security, tshirt stand - its all different... and i cant help but think a big Mr. M.B. is behind it all, helping morph dannys home into another arcite saturday nite:eek:

I was there Friday too and I absolutely agree.......

IT WAS FUCKING AWEFUL

Minus the music which is always superb, I felt like crying cause it was so bad. I left after being there for like an hour......what a waste of $25.

The seepage of the garbage crowd was so apparent it was sickening. Its gonna be a while before I go back on a Friday.............sorry Danny, see ya at the beach

iv'e been to the be yourself party a thousand times i had a balll everytime i go there its my favorite party in the city with my favorite dj in the world. im hoping this was just a bad night. i have not been to be yourself since the anniversery party. im coming down next week for dannys birthday this one should be a good one i hope.

please everyone dont let this party go down the drain its the only thing i have that keeps me sane. lets really hope it was an off night.

it's a damn shame what's happened to Be Yourself....my last random good night there was in July...after that, the anniversary party.

I think Danny should just keep it real. He dosen't have too much control over who's invading, but what he and others have control over are parties that cater to the old skool crowd....ie. anniversary/bday bashes...etc.

At least then we'll still know the love is stil alive, however few and far between... :half:

Originally posted by jessie739

wait...what?

Is it gonna start Friday night and end at 10am Saturday morning like the usual afterhours???

the flier says it will end at 12pm on saturday but most likely it will go an hour or 2 longer. i cant wait

UGH! PERFECT!

Do you have to buy tix in advance or just pay more at the door? and do you know how much??

no just pay at the door its a regular be yourself night the only thing its danny b day it 25$ regular admission put yourself on the club planet guest list and its 20$.

I think if you come sat morning its $20 anyway.

Thats what happened when I went...it was 7:30 sat morning and it was only $20

Anyone hav a copy of the flyer online??

go check out dtourism.com the have a picture of the flier.and if i were u 7:30 in the morning is late to come down this fri i remember last year at his B day the stoped letting people in at like 6:30 due to how crowded it got.

i think its kinda funny, and really kinda sad,

if it was my party......u better belive i would have a picker at the door, or some kind of membership only policy...

or better yet.....

id find the NASTIEST, UGLIEST, Disgsuting club in NYC. like the LURE!!. hahahaha, and move the party there, and all the dumb ass kids would never set foot into it!

That wont happen tho.....

unless somone wakes the fuck up,

but they wont, cause they still make that 25$ a person..

dont really matter who it is,

its a joke, FUCK BE YOURSELF

FUCK ARC

THERE ARE OTHER PLACES IN NY THAT HAVE VIBE N SOUL

and im not telling people where, lol

Figure it out....

"its a house thing"

>>oly

Originally posted by jaysea

its a joke, FUCK BE YOURSELF

FUCK ARC

THERE ARE OTHER PLACES IN NY THAT HAVE VIBE N SOUL

and im not telling people where, lol

Figure it out....

"its a house thing"

>>oly

:kiss2: haha. ROCK ON.

[i'm still lookin for other places.]

Originally posted by jaysea

There are some Great spots in NY, and there in NYC, u just gotta know what time togo, and where to go....

i think i liike it better this way...

Lord knows I'm not telling this sorry lot of crackie crackheads where it is. (this excludes jaysea and well...that's it)

Felch me,

I H I

Originally posted by ivehadit

Lord knows I'm not telling this sorry lot of crackie crackheads where it is. (this excludes jaysea and well...that's it)

Felch me,

I H I

...You're starting to turn into a bad caricature of one of my fake screenames...Either tighten up, or get the fuck out of town...:aright:...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...You're starting to turn into a bad caricature of one of my fake screenames...Either tighten up, or get the fuck out of town...:aright:...

Phonk, don't ever compare my brilliance to your sorry, dopey ass ever again. Now go back to jerking it about Julie k, trying to get board ass, figuring out which smily face puncuates your assinine thoughts perfectly and then punch yourself in the face while trying to find where the 'new wicked fresh basement rave is'.

I H I