Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony Draper and Space Girl at a Rave in NYC?

I think this could be a big move in the rite direction for New Yorks own Dj Tony Draper...! If his followers will not come out and support him like he deserves, then I feel maybe he should leave Exit and perhaps the New York Scene at least for now. He is appearing at a Party aka "Rave" in Brooklyn thrown by none other then "Stuck On Earth" who have recently came out the the woodwork. You may have heard of some of there biggest and most lethal parties in the Eastern; such as "Whistle 1, 2, and 3". As you will see in the line-up you also see one of my favorites "Space Girl". If Tony Draper has decided to go "Rave" maybe he will now travel abroad and mix and mingle with the rest of the Traveling, World renown Dj's. This is a chance for him to expand and develop his musical style and be heard perhaps by an audiance that will come out and show him love. Whats Wrong With You New York, Get the F--- Up..! Show your support.

- BaNe -

http://www.raveclick.com/MardiGras.html

Originally posted by bane2k2

I think this could be a big move in the rite direction for New Yorks own Dj Tony Draper...! If his followers will not come out and support him like he deserves, then I feel maybe he should leave Exit and perhaps the New York Scene at least for now. He is appearing at a Party aka "Rave" in Brooklyn thrown by none other then "Stuck On Earth" who have recently came out the the woodwork. You may have heard of some of there biggest and most lethal parties in the Eastern; such as "Whistle 1, 2, and 3". As you will see in the line-up you also see one of my favorites "Space Girl". If Tony Draper has decided to go "Rave" maybe he will now travel abroad and mix and mingle with the rest of the Traveling, World renown Dj's. This is a chance for him to expand and develop his musical style and be heard perhaps by an audiance that will come out and show him love. Whats Wrong With You New York, Get the F--- Up..! Show your support.

- BaNe -

First of all you odviously dont know shit about either the club or the rave scene... ever soe party i went to i have eben let down, there not all that great.

And what are you talking about that tonys fans wont support him????? Are you seroius.. its just the fact that he doesnt have fans... but ask zeeker about the fans he does have , and the Draper cult and such.

I would much rather see him at exit than any were. Even though i enjoy the raves a lot too. And i can tell you that he is not gona become a Soe dj, no way. Shit...

- BaNe -

hey...thanks for posting my link up ;)

....oh....and the Whistle Parties were thrown by "Local 13" production company. ;)

Originally posted by glowgrlnyc

hey...thanks for posting my link up ;)

....oh....and the Whistle Parties were thrown by "Local 13" production company. ;)

lol

thank u

i was gonna post that up but u beat me too it.

this guy obviously don't know shit!!!!!!!!!!!!

and its the BOO parties they are known for and SOE is NOT just coming out of the woodwork..YER just coming out of the woodwork realizing that there is still a music scene.

and to Exitsquared: what would u know about SOE parties? were u there from the begining? did u ever go to Boo 1? No i don't think so.

granted they have had their share of mistakes happen while throwing parties...they still get some of the best names of the dj's people of the underground sub-culture would like to hear.

Im very curious to know what SOE party u went to that u were very unhappy with..otherwise shut the fuck up.

U do a lot of talkin on here..which is cool cause so do a lot of other people...but when it comes down to knowledge... u have no knowledge of nothing perhaps cause of yer age when u started clubbing cause u can tell that u sound young.

No hating..just stating the obvious.

but in all seriousness...from the rave scene aspect...SOE are the leaders...no one else has the money or power to book better parties than them...i mean who else is out there now? sympty? Cousins? Then just yer fly by night production crews like P.R.M.?

:blank:

Yeah... Yeah... Blah... Blah... Stop Hating On Me, and Just Understand My Point... I can careless if u think i know something or not... The fact is Draper is doing a Rave... News? Yes..! Your welcome..! Ooohh and I don't post on boards... i make them.. I am a IT Systems Developer... This was just something i wanted to hear info about from the Draper Addicts..! 1

Yeah... Yeah... Blah... Blah... Stop Hating On Me, and Just Understand My Point... I can careless if u think i know something or not... The fact is Draper is doing a Rave... News? Yes..! Your welcome..! Ooohh and I don't post on boards... i make them.. I am a IT Systems Developer... This was just something i wanted to hear info about from the Draper Addicts..! 1

LMFAO.. :laugh:

1, Draper has a huge following. Don't think so? Come out on the 14th. It's scary how obsessed some people are...cult-ish if you ask me;) .

2. I've attempted going to two Stuck on Earth parties...the first was Joy 6, waitied on line at Shelter for 2 hours and didn't move an inch so said fuck it and left. The second was at Roxy. I was about to leave for that one and I found out Saeed and Palash had been cancelled, so I skipped out on my second attempt. From what I have heard, their parties aren't run too well for the most part. I only know from my two experiences. I still want to check one out some day though. Those could have been two bad nights.

Originally posted by zeeker

1, Draper has a huge following. Don't think so? Come out on the 14th. It's scary how obsessed some people are...cult-ish if you ask me;) .

2. I've attempted going to two Stuck on Earth parties...the first was Joy 6, waitied on line at Shelter for 2 hours and didn't move an inch so said fuck it and left. The second was at Roxy. I was about to leave for that one and I found out Saeed and Palash had been cancelled, so I skipped out on my second attempt. From what I have heard, their parties aren't run too well for the most part. I only know from my two experiences. I still want to check one out some day though. Those could have been two bad nights.

Well judging from the places the SOE parties were being held that u tried going to (Shelter and Roxy) and judging from all them places u gone to in yer sig....yer obviously more of a clubbing person than a rave person.

SOE are a rave produciton crew and always have been.

Once in a while they try to do some good for the clubbing crowd and promote their events at a club rather than a venue.

Without a doubt these were bad nights u went.

I have had a couple too..but its only been recent.

Now if u had been into SOE parties from or near the begining then u would know..they throw some awesome shit.

Prolly one of the best parties i ever went to of their's was ONE NATION at The Tunnel.

but prolly their worst party was DESTINATION NYC where they got coined the name "Stuck On Line"

Honestly..if u had gone to SOE's New Year's Eve party this past 2002 at Lunatarium....it prolly woulda been one of yer best times u ever had....it was definitely top notch shit....big ass 50 foot video projections of the ball dropping from times square....tons of strange performers throughtout the place..lots of hot bitches roaming around....nothing but chilled out yuppies...hipsters...artsy...musicheads.

God i miss that party lol.

Anyhow for future reference..try to go to a NON-CLUB event of theirs.

PARK RAVE MADDNESS/PRM ENT/MADNESS ENT IS ALL THE SAME COMPANY. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND BECAUSE YOU AREN'T OLD ENOUGH OR JUST HAVEN'T BEEN SKOOLED ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT PARK RAVE IS THE OLDEST, AND HAS DONE THE BIGGEST VENUES AND PARTIES ON THE EAST COAST AND WEST COAST WAY BEFORE SOE WAS EVER AROUND!!! SINCE THE RAVE SCENE TURNED INTO A DIRTY K HOLE AND DUST PARTY AND LITTLE KIDDIES RUNNIN AROUND NOT KNOWING THE REAL VIBE OF A REAL PARTY WAS ABOUT, WE BROUGHT THE SCENE INTO NYC'S FINEST NIGHTCLUBS LIKE EXIT FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS WITH THE IMAGINE PARTY PLUS HOLIDAY PARTIES AS WELL. WE HAVE ALSO DONE SEXY @ THE ROXY, AND NOW THE NEW PARTY IS MIX AT THE SOUNDFACTORY. SO FOR PEOPLE LIKE ECHOSTAR SHOULD KNOW THAT PRM HAS NEVER DIED AND NEVER WILL SO GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT. AS FOR QUOTH, SOME PARTIES ARE GOOD AND SOME PARTIES AREN'T. BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE ONE PARTICULAR PROMOTIONAL GROUP DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DISS ANOTHER GROUP BECUASSE WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT. WE WILL NEVER BE A FLY BY NIGHT GROUP, BECAUSE WE MADE HISTORY AT FANTASIA AT DOWNING STADIUM WITH 10,000 PEOPLE. SO GO DO SOME RESEARCH OR GET SOME HISTORY LESSONS FROM OTHER PROMOTERS, CHECK OUT SOME FLYERS AND YOU WILL SEE WHO HAS BROUGHT THE GREATEST INTERNATIONAL DJS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD FIRST...AND STILL CONTINUES TO DO SO...

SO CHECK OUT OUR NEW MIX PARTY, MARCH 7 @ SOUNDFACTORY WITH GEORGE ACOSTA....

:jawdrop::eek:

Originally posted by whitewidow

AS FOR QUOTH, SOME PARTIES ARE GOOD AND SOME PARTIES AREN'T. BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU LIKE ONE PARTICULAR PROMOTIONAL GROUP DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO DISS ANOTHER GROUP BECUASSE WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT. WE WILL NEVER BE A FLY BY NIGHT GROUP, BECAUSE WE MADE HISTORY AT FANTASIA AT DOWNING STADIUM WITH 10,000 PEOPLE. SO GO DO SOME RESEARCH OR GET SOME HISTORY LESSONS FROM OTHER PROMOTERS, CHECK OUT SOME FLYERS AND YOU WILL SEE WHO HAS BROUGHT THE GREATEST INTERNATIONAL DJS FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD FIRST...AND STILL CONTINUES TO DO SO...

SO CHECK OUT OUR NEW MIX PARTY, MARCH 7 @ SOUNDFACTORY WITH GEORGE ACOSTA....

:jawdrop::eek:

:laugh: :laugh: U need to relax with yer caps lock cause it still doesn't make me hear what u type. Its just words.

1st of all i only wrote PRM cause i honestly couldnt think of any other big promotion crews at that momemt lol.

and by the way i am no promoter...no raver of any sort (though i cant say the same for echostar hahah :tongue: )

And also...i was at the Fantasia party on Randall's Island so whats yer point?

it was a very good party but there have been many good parties.

No one is perfect man. Im sure u remember the Exit situation when u guys had no venue and had to rush everyone into amazura ballroom i belive when george acosta played?

So dont take it personally..in fact be glad i come out to yer parties cause the scene is in fact filled with k-ed out kids and needs more real people who love the music and keep the drama and drugs out of it.

SOE started off as a promotional support crew. You know, the monkets that throw flyers for upcoming events everywhere as you come out of a party. I've only had interest in one of their parties, but the ycertainly did grow.

here's a challenge, how about someone throw a party that isnt hte same shit that has already happened a million times.

SOE parties r pretty dope...but i dont think its worth it goin to a club..u dont get the same feeling as u do at a massive..so i suggest holdin off ....

one question......WHYYY MUST SPACEGIRL B IN NYC THE SAME NIGHT AS PICOTTTOOOOO? WHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY???:(

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

that shit was off the hook..lawrence and jules rocked it..too bad armin cancelled..it woulda just added to the festivities

Phat party..

But just so you guys know, there are 2 very succesful and AWESOME rave production crews, but guess what..they aren't from New York..they are from CT and MA!

Columns Of Knowledge

True Crew

let me know of a production company in the city that fills a 1500 person size venue twice a month? (they basically take turns using Asylum in MA - but True owns it)

I feel your guys pain, cus ive been to NYC parties too, but you don't know how good we got it around here...