Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SO I met one of the NJ NETS....

Originally posted by nycchic24

nba players are the biggest "playas" of them all.. and most of them have NO game whatsoever

those mo fo's dont need a fuggin game, they got a fuggin third leg for god sakes, ya know a kick stand............they are normally 3 inches from the floor...........

who needs game when the got hogs and bling bling like that............

Originally posted by roddigga

those mo fo's dont need a fuggin game, they got a fuggin third leg for god sakes, ya know a kick stand............they are normally 3 inches from the floor...........

who needs game when the got hogs and bling bling like that............

eh most are obnoxious and they think that just bc "who" they are, you will kick it to them.. and yes, most girls will. :rolleyes:

i dunno... i just think that of of the professional athletes that i have met, that they are most the most spoiled, obnoxious and self-centered.

eh most are obnoxious and they think that just bc "who" they are, you will kick it to them.. and yes, most girls will. :rolleyes:

i dunno... i just think that of of the professional athletes that i have met, that they are most the most spoiled, obnoxious and self-centered.

def. thats why i have chosen not to be a proffessional athlete.............

j/k athletes defantly have the mentallity, my brother was in boston one day and he met one of the yankees at a bar, but i forgot who it was............

he came over to my brother and his friends and bs for a little, he told the them to point out anygirl in the bar thinking that he was gonna intoduce her to my brother and his friends.........

so my brother pointed to the hottest girl in there, the guy put his arm around her said thanks guys and left with the girl............

AHHHHHHHHHH FUG, ya know what, i'm outta here i'm gonna go work on my JUMPSHOT..............

def. thats why i have chosen not to be a proffessional athlete.............

j/k athletes defantly have the mentallity, my brother was in boston one day and he met one of the yankees at a bar, but i forgot who it was............

he came over to my brother and his friends and bs for a little, he told the them to point out anygirl in the bar thinking that he was gonna intoduce her to my brother and his friends.........

so my brother pointed to the hottest girl in there, the guy put his arm around her said thanks guys and left with the girl............

AHHHHHHHHHH FUG, ya know what, i'm outta here i'm gonna go work on my JUMPSHOT..............

lemme guess the bar.. daisy buchanons? (newbury street)

btw where does your bro live in boston?

NO FUGGIN WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

is that really him.........................i think if ya get the whole picture you'll see this kelly chick in the background holding his furry white bunny coat and holding that hands of his 5 children..........all from different mommas

go WALTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's he got on chuck taylors................

:laugh: ..man u killin me...but yeh..thas Big Walt...Kelly told me to call him that

lemme guess the bar.. daisy buchanons? (newbury street)

btw where does your bro live in boston?

not sure which bar, but it was def by fenway........

i was actually up in boston last month, not bad place.............

and no my bro doesn't live in boston, he was up there once watchin a yankee game...............

and wasup ghhhhost, yeah this kelly chick don't know what the fug shes talking bout, shes just some girl thats gettin played by some washed up ol b-ball player thats got a some ice on his fingers and a fake mink, na mean......................

and kelly where ya from??? prob jersey huh??? yeah shes def gettin played..................................

rod so u now have chosen not to be a professional athlete??? i dont believe you have the ability to be one anyway. what sport would you play mangled hockey or something. your just jealous that the yankee didnt ask you for your number...hehe

where am i from jersey???actaully im from california!!!:knife::2guns::direct::cheese:

Originally posted by Reeni

mostly all the nba players i met were

asshole

i was a waitress and there soo

cheap especially stephon maurberry

and latrell sprewell(sp):mad:

marbury is a homo as is...i met him when he was in HS and i was in JHS..one of my teachers was the defensive coordinator or some shit for Lincoln High..he took me and a couple of kids to their game..and steph came off like a real cock...already gassed in HS

yeah hes the second worse(sprewell#1ass)

i remember when he lost his bracelet one night

and put up a reward for it couple of hundred

when the bracelet was worth more than

that and he wondered why nobody

gave it back:laugh:

• 2 weeks later...