Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eric Nies

Okay, Eric Nies was at Cherri last nite:D . I met him and he gave me a hug. He was pretty cute, but he was wearing a red-hooded sweatshirt w/ chinese lettering:rolleyes: . Everyone I know that went up to him ended up saying the dumbest things. I just hugged him and walked away. Thank God I kept my mouth shut for once

........what.......ur kidding right????.......please tell me u r joking....this cannot be serious...........i am gonna throw up...........why ....what......how come???....why did no one call me and make me come.....this must be a joke.....i feel ill.......

Originally posted by psychosweetie

Everyone I know that went up to him ended up saying the dumbest things. I just hugged him and walked away. Thank God I kept my mouth shut for once

hahaha that reminds me when i met mark wahlberg. i was so drunk and he was wearing a FDNY hat (this was in boston). my friend shoved me in front of him and i waslike uh.. uh.. hey i am fron ny too (pointing at his hat) LOL oh well.

the nexte week my friends and i ran into him again at another club. THis time it was my friend that was funny.. she just started yelling "omg its marky mark!" and went up to him and told him sheh loved him. LOL this time i stood to the side.

Originally posted by Reeni

tank u misk

i saw mark warlberg in the summer at serifina's:drool:

yeah but he's kinda on the short side. *shrugs* and wheni saw him he was all scruffy lookin, although i could tell he still hasa bangin body! :eek:

hahaha oye.... hes nothing special as far as i remember... or maybe it was just his attitude that turned me off... but he came into my fam's lounge in jerz one night over the summer... :rolleyes: thinkin like he owned shit...

the doorman was like hey we have a strict dress code here... u gotta take ur hat off... knowing exactly who he was but quite frankly not giving a shit... so then... hes like o aright bro... walks in and puts his hat back on... my brother was like... ":blank: whatever just let him think who the hell he is... "

he left 20 min later....

:laugh::smile2:

Originally posted by Mystify22

OMG are you kidding?!?!? I missed him :(

Why the heck would he show up there?!?!?!?! :confused: Did he dance or hook up with anyone!?!?!

Psychosweetie, give me the details~!! :D

......i am pretty sure this was god's way of punishing us for being so bad lol...........................have no fear though....stalking has already begun.....plans are already in affect for next sat....and i've got the fishing gear ready........gonna catch us a hottie!...

.....LINA~~>what lounge? where?

Why the heck would he show up there?!?!?!?! :confused: Did he dance or hook up with anyone!?!?!

Chica, you dont even know what stupid things I said...But he DID tell me a secret about battle of The Sexes which was pretty good juice...He showed up there because his cousin (who runs the gym I go to) went and I guess they were hanging out. So many funny details...:laugh: Call me back little hat!! :hat:

Originally posted by misk

......i am pretty sure this was god's way of punishing us for being so bad lol...........................have no fear though....stalking has already begun.....plans are already in affect for next sat....and i've got the fishing gear ready........gonna catch us a hottie!...

Your fuckin crazy lol He use to go to SF every Sat. back in the day during his Grind days if my memory serves me correct... Anyway 'Happy Huntings'

oh and LinaBina's fam owns the spot that Louis spun at about a year go in the summer called.... HmMMm I dunno but its on the street of Fatso's across the street from a gas station ( i think Exxon) anywho you've been there before;)

........what.......ur kidding right????.......please tell me u r joking....this cannot be serious...........i am gonna throw up...........why ....what......how come???....why did no one call me and make me come.....this must be a joke.....i feel ill.......

oh yeah, he was there. This is no joke. I even got a hug from him:love2:. Needless to say, I was very excited. It made my whole night:grin:

he was just standing agains the cage most of the night. he was really cute, but his outfit was not great. i didnt see him hook up or dance, basically just stood around and had me, jess and danielle harass him:laugh: . we do know who wins battle of the sexes now though:tongue:

Originally posted by origskeemr

Your fuckin crazy lol He use to go to SF every Sat. back in the day during his Grind days if my memory serves me correct... Anyway 'Happy Huntings'

oh and LinaBina's fam owns the spot that Louis spun at about a year go in the summer called.... HmMMm I dunno but its on the street of Fatso's across the street from a gas station ( i think Exxon) anywho you've been there before;)

...thank u for that detailed answer!...still no clue what lounge! lol............I'M CRAAZZZYY!......hunting has already started......my little field mouse is out working right now.............MmMMm GRiND!...................

...thank u for that detailed answer!...still no clue what lounge! lol............I'M CRAAZZZYY!......hunting has already started......my little field mouse is out working right now.............MmMMm GRiND!...................

ahHHhh I think it was called 'Groove Lounge' could be wrong.... Lina where are you when needed:confused:

Bad?!?!?!?! Who me?!??? ....... ;):cool::hat:

We must reconvene soon - I miss you darling! :heart:

Dknybabe I miss you too my chica :( Tell Joe I say hiiiiiii