Clubplanet Nightlife Community

embarassing sexual moments

SuGaRNSpIcE

what was your most embarassing sexual moment. i dunno, but for me i was havin sex, and then after we were done he pulled out and out came a vart!!! OMG!!! he thought it was a real fart and i was like no no!!! it wasnt, but anyway yea that was embrassing. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :jawdrop:

A girl that I dated in college, the first time that we had sex the condom fell off inside of her, and apparently due to the fact that we were both fucked up, didn't notice...

afterwards it was time to roll up the sleeves and go fishing.

That will make the first time a little awkward. :D

Originally posted by jimk29

A girl that I dated in college, the first time that we had sex the condom fell off inside of her, and apparently due to the fact that we were both fucked up, didn't notice...

afterwards it was time to roll up the sleeves and go fishing.

That will make the first time a little awkward. :D

aww, that sounds kinda scary

I was really fucked up one time and blurted out "god, i'm glad i never told you i have A.I.D.S." while having sex... luckily she was knocked out from the ghb and couldn't hear me, and wouldn't remember it the next day even if she did...

Originally posted by joeg

I was really fucked up one time and blurted out "god, i'm glad i never told you i have A.I.D.S." while having sex... luckily she was knocked out from the ghb and couldn't hear me, and wouldn't remember it the next day even if she did...

what is with ur obsession with disease? there must be medical term for people like this. :laugh: seek help.

Originally posted by somebitch

what is with ur obsession with disease? there must be medical term for people like this. :laugh: seek help.

yeah, i think the clinical term is "coocoo nuts!!" or also sometimes refered to as "crazy in da coconut!!"

;)

btw, i'm sure glad you don't remember that night.... :tongue:

I had an incident a couple years back which involved a tongue ring which belonged to me and a clit ring (which didn't belong to me). To make a long story short don't ever get the two tangled. Not so embarrassing, but SCARY!:tongue:

Most embarrassing...? In high school, me and my GF (I was 17 and she was 15) cut class and went to my house for some "afterschool special" and my dad came home from work early. You could say I was caught ass up. doh!:eek:

Originally posted by brooklynkid

I had an incident a couple years back which involved a tongue ring which belonged to me and a clit ring (which didn't belong to me). To make a long story short don't ever get the two tangled. Not so embarrassing, but SCARY!:tongue:

Most embarrassing...? In high school, me and my GF (I was 17 and she was 15) cut class and went to my house for some "afterschool special" and my dad came home from work early. You could say I was caught ass up. doh!:eek:

LOL!!!!!

so thats why all your mixes have that "face down, ass up, thats the way we like to fuck" song on em???

Yarin: yeah, and i'm glad your scars finally healed... the doctor did a good job... hes a real artist with that knife...

God...so many stories..where to begin:

I've had that situation happen with a condom coming off in a girl. We were all fucked up, and her friend was off in the corner giving one of my friend's a blowjob. When she saw I wasn't able to get the condom out myself, she came over to try and help. We both had our fingers up this girl and she started bucking like a mad woman she was soo turned on. Took us about 10 minutes to get that condom out. She came a dozen times.

Pussy farts are ok. It happens. If a guy is turned off because of a pussy fart, he ain't worth shit. What else u expect to happen when u skeep plunging a rod into a hole?

The worst story I have heard though, is from my friend. He was dating this girl frob about 1-2 months, and had sex with her many times. Once night, they were fucking like crazy, and when she came, she shit out a a pinky size shit. She ran out of the room in embarrasment, and he never heard from her again.

Evan

my most embarassing moment was alittle over a year ago me and my boyfriend just couldnt wait to get home and pulled over in some parking lot to do the deed...well all of a sudden a flashlight is shining in the car and its A FKN COP...we scramble pulling clothes together and the cop asks me when my boyfriend crack the window..."excuse me are you a willing participant miss?" I was like, "um, yes" and then he just left...we were soooooo embarassed we just sped off after that. Now evertime we pass that stupid lot, we laugh...:rolleyes:

Doing it in the ocean, having our bathing suits float away, having to run back to the hotel room, throuhg the lobby, ride in the elevator, spring down the hallway into his room NAKED. Luckily it was the middle of the night so I think only two hotel clerks saw us in the lobby. Thank god they didn't call the cops. But it was more funny than mortifying. I am amused by these kinds of situations.

Originally posted by bkissa

Doing it in the ocean, having our bathing suits float away, having to run back to the hotel room, throuhg the lobby, ride in the elevator, spring down the hallway into his room NAKED. Luckily it was the middle of the night so I think only two hotel clerks saw us in the lobby. Thank god they didn't call the cops. But it was more funny than mortifying. I am amused by these kinds of situations.

that is crazy. who goes out at night in a bathing suit with no towel???? u need to think before u do stuff like that...

Originally posted by Evan

God...so many stories..where to begin:

I've had that situation happen with a condom coming off in a girl. We were all fucked up, and her friend was off in the corner giving one of my friend's a blowjob. When she saw I wasn't able to get the condom out myself, she came over to try and help. We both had our fingers up this girl and she started bucking like a mad woman she was soo turned on. Took us about 10 minutes to get that condom out. She came a dozen times.

Pussy farts are ok. It happens. If a guy is turned off because of a pussy fart, he ain't worth shit. What else u expect to happen when u skeep plunging a rod into a hole?

The worst story I have heard though, is from my friend. He was dating this girl frob about 1-2 months, and had sex with her many times. Once night, they were fucking like crazy, and when she came, she shit out a a pinky size shit. She ran out of the room in embarrasment, and he never heard from her again.

Evan

OMG :eek: