Clubplanet Nightlife Community

calling all gym freaks...

Originally posted by sassa

knowing that i am toned and want to keep my body that way...

i agree with this...I also keep going because i know that summer is coming up soon enough & want a nice body by then...i also like when my family & friends give me compliments here & there...most importantly i keep going because i am doing something good for myself & love the feeling i get once i leave there because i'm stress free (at least for an hour or so because of school)

One more thing...

If you saw my before and after pictures. You would see what keeps me motivated.

See when I was in highschool I played football. And I also played baseball from when I was 6 years old till I was 18. So I stood in shape throughout my whole childhood and teen years. But when I was about 22 to 23 or so. I gained alot of weight. So I decided it was time to lose it. And to quit smoking as well. I did both. I quit smoking 1 year and 1 month ago and began losing weight 1 year and 5 months ago.

I went from 305lbs to about 230. I am now about 245-250 and pretty solid. And I absolutely refuse to go back to the shitty health I was in.

A) Because I feel incredible and have so much energy.

B) I did not put all that effort and hard work into it for nothing.

C) You meet so many more interesting people when you are into health than when you could care less. I think most people of the opposite sex see it is a great quality that one is interested in there health. :D

Originally posted by elementx

One more thing...

If you saw my before and after pictures. You would see what keeps me motivated.

See when I was in highschool I played football. And I also played baseball from when I was 6 years old till I was 18. So I stood in shape throughout my whole childhood and teen years. But when I was about 22 to 23 or so. I gained alot of weight. So I decided it was time to lose it. And to quit smoking as well. I did both. I quit smoking 1 year and 1 month ago and began losing weight 1 year and 5 months ago.

I went from 305lbs to about 230. I am now about 245-250 and pretty solid. And I absolutely refuse to go back to the shitty health I was in.

A) Because I feel incredible and have so much energy.

B) I did not put all that effort and hard work into it for nothing.

C) You meet so many more interesting people when you are into health than when you could care less. I think most people of the opposite sex see it is a great quality that one is interested in there health. :D

the whole quitting smoking thing is killin me a lil bit but i am tryin to stay atrong & not eat too much..i am at the gym about 4-5 days & cardio everyday....i on the other hand, have put on about 5-8 lbs since i have been workin out & i am happy cuz i don't look my weight at al because it weighs more than fat (rememebr that girls, weight is NOT important)

i also completely agree wit the last comment you made..i love to be in a relationship with a guy & actually have them care about their health because they could always give me a few tips

Originally posted by erica127

the whole quitting smoking thing is killin me a lil bit but i am tryin to stay atrong & not eat too much..i am at the gym about 4-5 days & cardio everyday....i on the other hand, have put on about 5-8 lbs since i have been workin out & i am happy cuz i don't look my weight at al because it weighs more than fat (rememebr that girls, weight is NOT important)

i also completely agree wit the last comment you made..i love to be in a relationship with a guy & actually have them care about their health because they could always give me a few tips

Yeah its funny. People freak when they gain weight. The best scale is a mirror. Of course you have to always use the same mirror with the same lighting each time you want to look for progress. Also a good way is to take photos of yourself. If you have a digi camera it is the best. This way you don't have to worry about developing them. Plus it gives 2 people more to talk about. Especially when just meeting someone...

About dating people who are into fitness. Not only is it good because you can get tips. Think about it. It is one more thing to have in common with your mate. And instead of jogging or riding at the beach alone. You have a companion to do it with. And gives a little added incentive. Etc... You know. :D

Now if I could just find that someone. :laugh:

Yeah its funny. People freak when they gain weight. The best scale is a mirror. Of course you have to always use the same mirror with the same lighting each time you want to look for progress. Also a good way is to take photos of yourself. If you have a digi camera it is the best. This way you don't have to worry about developing them. Plus it gives 2 people more to talk about. Especially when just meeting someone...

About dating people who are into fitness. Not only is it good because you can get tips. Think about it. It is one more thing to have in common with your mate. And instead of jogging or riding at the beach alone. You have a companion to do it with. And gives a little added incentive. Etc... You know. :D

Now if I could just find that someone. :laugh:

i have a digi, but don't take pictures..i know this sounds funny, but i just do it by my clothes...if something was a lil tight before, i would try it on a month later or so & see how it fits then...i would love to go to the gym with my b/f, but i am like you & stll waiting for that one special person, but i think i may have him (my ex..long story)...just takin things slowly now...things happen when you least expect it ;)

Originally posted by erica127

i have a digi, but don't take pictures..i know this sounds funny, but i just do it by my clothes...if something was a lil tight before, i would try it on a month later or so & see how it fits then...i would love to go to the gym with my b/f, but i am like you & stll waiting for that one special person, but i think i may have him (my ex..long story)...just takin things slowly now...things happen when you least expect it ;)

I hear ya. Just becareful going backwards... The one thing I learned in life is there is a reason why something has become your past and should not become your future. But that is just my experiences... Does not apply to everyone. I wish you luck. :)

And as far as the clothes. I go by my belt. :D

I hear ya. Just becareful going backwards... The one thing I learned in life is there is a reason why something has become your past and should not become your future. But that is just my experiences... Does not apply to everyone. I wish you luck. :)

And as far as the clothes. I go by my belt. :D

aww, thank you sweety, i appreciate it...in my case, timing was off & you can't control that...everything was perfect though..now he is gettin his life together & just graduated college & we are taking things slow...

i also love going out & buying new clothes that look great on you...ok, gotta do homework now & get away from CP :D

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Swimming beats any machine. It allows you to work you whole body rather then just certin regions. I'm actually thinking of joining the gym just to go swimming... It the best work out I can get.

Serg... speedos?

:woah:

SexXxy!!

hehe. i did. swimming is great, it just sux when it is cold out and you have to leave the gym with wet hair ;)