Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chicks and big tattoos

drmoxx

saw a pic of a cute girl with like a foot long tatt. big turn off imo

don't mind a big one across the low back (as well as little ones pretty much anywhere).

but, anything bigger than an anklette or similiar on the arm to me seems manly or biker chickish

opinions ? turn on/turn off/doesn't matter

couldn't reallly make a blanket statement about this...

i like girls with tattoos, and the right tat on the right girl is deadly sexy imo. generally, tats are a turn on. but not bad ones. size doesn't matter as long as it suits the person. i like to think that a girl with a tattoo is comfortable with herself and her beliefs whatever they may be. and that is sexy.

Originally posted by tastyt

If someone who is getting a tattoo is worried whether or not it's going to be a turn-off to someone else... then they're a complete moron for getting it in the first place. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's my thought on the subject.

...i love your lower back tattoo...:drool:

A tattoo is just personal expression...I'd rather see a chick walking around with half her back covered in a tattoo than seeing another tribal around someone's arm :rolleyes: It shows the girl put thought/creativity into her tattoo......It def. becomes addicting once you get 1...but to some people it becomes a hobby almost

I think certain tattoos can look sexy, but I personally dont like big tattoos on girls. I have a little tattoo on my lower back, and I personally wouldnt get anything bigger, but the only place where a really big tattoo on a girl doesnt look that bad, is there

saw this asian girl after i played a gig in philly. she had this sorta dragon/serpent tattoo almost three feet long going down the right side of her torso down past her hips. was absolutely beautiful in my opinion, and all i could think about was sinking my teeth into that spot above her hips...

Originally posted by phatman

...i love your lower back tattoo...:drool:

i agreeeee 3000000000000000000000000000%!!! :drool:

( dy. . .u actually inspired me for my next body modification project. . .much similar to yours. . .my role model :love: ) hehe

Originally posted by tastyt

If someone who is getting a tattoo is worried whether or not it's going to be a turn-off to someone else... then they're a complete moron for getting it in the first place. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's my thought on the subject.

omg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i <3 tastyt

Originally posted by sassa

tattoos are nasty, big or small...whatever they are....why damage your skin that way...

what will happen when you're 60? it's going to look nasty...:vomit2:

i hope you're not into tanning either, or ever going out in sun without protection. that includes the winter. now that is damaging to the skin.