Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trust this saturday

I'm not a big Christopher Lawrence fan. I caught him a few times at Buzz but on those occasions Dave Ralph & Alex Whalen were also there so it was purely by accident that I saw him :tongue: His sets are decent and they certainly have their moments but he's been hit or miss for me.

I saw him at Five last month (maybe? can't remember...) and he was totally bangin' when we came in but then kept doing build ups that didn't go anywhere.

He's got cool hair though... :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

ANA! Doc Martin over Christopher Lawrence? ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!! Doc is so much better :D

IMHO :D

where is he spinning???

that new night at UP! I believe. . .

*edit* yeah. . .

:::REVIVAL::

:::::::::::::::::::

EVERY FRIDAY

10pm - 4am

Polly's Nightclub

1115 F St. NW (Door next to UP! Nightclub)

Washington, DC (between 11th and 12th St.)

Price: 10 dollars before midnight, 12 dollars after

18 to enter / 21 to drink

Supporting: HOUSE, D&B, TECHNO, 2-STEP, BREAKBEAT, TRANCE, and all other Genre's!

OPENING NIGHT - MARCH 7th

EXTENDED SET by: DOC MARTIN

-DOC MARTIN (WAX Records, Westbound Music) -Los Angeles

-Ray Casil (Chocolate Music, DriveSafe)

Speaking of Doc Martin and Christopher.. I'm most likely going to this party at WMC on Thursday..

BIG SHOT MAGAZINE AND CONTAGIOUS MUSIQ SHOWCASE

DJs/Performers: MAIN ROOM - DJ Dan, Doc Martin, D:Fuse, Donald Glaude, Charles Feelgood, DJ Who, Vicious Vic. DRUM 'N' BASS ROOM - DJ Craze vs. Adam F, Bad Company UK vs. Dieselboy, Total Science vs. Baron, Teebee vs.Bailey, High Contrast vs. Influx Datum, Know:el vs. Juju, Empress vs. DJ Dazee, MC MC, MC Questionmark, MC Armanni. NU SKOOL BREAKS ROOM - DJ Rap, Hyper, Rennie Pilgrim, Danny McMillan, Reid Speed, Syrup (Siren & Stareyes), The Wikkid! Crew, DBJ. HIP-HOP ROOM - Allies (DJ Craze / A-Trak / DJ Infamous / J-Smoke / Klever), Scratch Perverts, The Mixologists, Killa Kela, DJ Smalls. SYSTEM RECORDINGS VIP ROOM - Christopher Lawrence, DJ Icey, Dave Ralph, Junior Sanchez, Mutiny UK, Joshua Ryan

Where: Level, 1235 Washington Ave

When: 10:00 PM - 5:00 AM

Tickets: $20/advance, GROOVETICKETS - BUY TICKETS NOW

Weblinks: Contagious Musiq | Big Shot Magazine

Originally posted by cookiegirl

OPENING NIGHT - MARCH 7th

EXTENDED SET by: DOC MARTIN

-DOC MARTIN (WAX Records, Westbound Music) -Los Angeles

-Ray Casil (Chocolate Music, DriveSafe)

well then... Doc Martin is just gonna have to take a back seat to Busta bus!

I'm going to Five on Friday :D

Trust this saturday? I think I will. I will trust that this saturday will fall right after friday and just before sunday. But I don't know if the whole monday thing is going to hold true for the day after. It could tho. Maybe this saturday shouldn't be trusted. Maybe you should trust sunday instead. I know my saturdays have been kinda shady the last couple of weeks. I know I don't trust myself on a saturday - there's just no telling what I might do. I have learned to NEVER trust a monday. No matter what, monday's are pretty fucking tricky. Tuesday's are usually all the same so they can be trustworty, along with wednesdays too. Thursday's and friday's can sometimes throw you for a loop if there is a holiday involved so I don't know about trusting them either. So I would say, all in all, that sunday, tuesday and wednesday are the most trustworthy days on the week. But saturday is still a damn good day.

By the way, was this a question?

Originally posted by bladerunner22

noticed the same thing.... wish the whole area would be a little more diverse... it's generally almost the same 20 dj's recycled.

dude, your sig says d:fuse on 4/4 at revival. isn't he a glow resident?:confused:

Originally posted by nautilus60

Lawrence is also going to be at Glow along with James Holden on March 29th, so i might go to this.

James Holden at Glow??? WTF??? :confused: Not complaining though...

And Lawrence IS everywhere around here lately....

yup, thats what i said. looks like they are trying to shove christopher lawrence down our throats

Really?

I'm honestly unaware... I know that I do the bookings for Revival... and i'm not on the up and up for the whole trance scene.

GLOW residents include ARMIN VAN BUUREN, FERRY CORSTEN, GEORGE ACOSTA, JOHAN GIELEN, EDGAR V and PETE MOUTSO.

That was on a post that they made though, so i'm not sure.

On Glow's website they still have him on their list of residents, so maybe they just haven't updated it. But that's not important. What is important is that DJ Hyper is not listed in your sig. No Hyper?