• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by avalondon3

my, my. very observant.

Perhaps you can try and figure out the font size of my next statement:

GeT Off My JocK

:rolleyes:

uhhhhhhh, rrrrrriiiiiight...who are you again?

when you quote someone who tries to get attention by using a large font, their moronic attention seeking quote shows up with the size font next to it. For future reference son...

:aright:

Originally posted by zeeker

uhhhhhhh, rrrrrriiiiiight...who are you again?

Funny that you ask that. Thats the same question Ronin was asking when he first met you..

Dood, who are you?

Im Zeeker from Cp

Dood, get the fuck out my face

But I want to be friends.

What, are you deaf? I said beat it

But...:(

:laugh: :laugh:

dont try and play me like you got played, "son".:)

Funny that you ask that. Thats the same question Ronin was asking when he first met you..

Dood, who are you?

Im Zeeker from Cp

Dood, get the fuck out my face

But I want to be friends.

What, are you deaf? I said beat it

But...:(

:laugh: :laugh:

dont try and play me like you got played, "son".:)

Awwwww, you just made up a whole dialogue all by yourself. I'm so proud of you son.

Anyway, not to get back into something that is over, but apparently you are dwelling on my posts from like two weeks ago...

Myself and Ronin had seen each other out a ton of times before PVD, and there was never a problem. I didn't just go up to him and introduce myself for the first time, rather just say whats up to a kid I see out all the time...but thats not the point. What was the point then?

Oh yeah, you're an attention seeking moron. That's it.

Even if Exit was sold, it's probably not that big of a deal....Marvisi owns(ed) 4 NYC clubs, but only 3 of them are actually open more than 1 night a week. I'm sure he'll have no problem convincing Draper to spin over at Estate on one of the nights they're closed to get that crowd back over there. Getting back Junior might be another story, but Estate already has a hpooing gay night on Sundays anyway. Not a bad business move....sell the most valuable property (which also happens to be having the most problems) but potentially get about the same amount of business. That is, it could be that way if Marvisi didn't have his head up his ass....

Dont u people see what is going on here how can u say good that exit is gonna be sold or gone the place was one of the nicest clubs around let anlone the biggest if they had some better djs there the place would have been hot i still love exit from the first day when they had the best dj both in nyc hanging over the dance floor now thats control u can see everything if exit is closed or if sf was closed if any big club goes that just lets the cops focus on other clubs harder u people act like u like the club life but to me i dont see it that way cause if that was the case u wouldnt want any club to close i live for house music and i love house music and i love clubs i been at exit when david did some stupid shit but oh well nothing i can do if exit is gone its a sad sad sad day alot of memories in exit i loved exit very big

r.i.p EXIT :dj::no::bounce:

Originally posted by djfrostnyc

Dont u people see what is going on here how can u say good that exit is gonna be sold or gone the place was one of the nicest clubs around let anlone the biggest if they had some better djs there the place would have been hot i still love exit from the first day when they had the best dj both in nyc hanging over the dance floor now thats control u can see everything if exit is closed or if sf was closed if any big club goes that just lets the cops focus on other clubs harder u people act like u like the club life but to me i dont see it that way cause if that was the case u wouldnt want any club to close i live for house music and i love house music and i love clubs i been at exit when david did some stupid shit but oh well nothing i can do if exit is gone its a sad sad sad day alot of memories in exit i loved exit very big

r.i.p EXIT :dj::no::bounce:

that was the longest single sentence i've ever read in my life.

my, my. very observant.

Perhaps you can try and figure out the font size of my next statement:

GeT Off My JocK

:rolleyes:

why do antisocial people even go to clubs?

They should make their own club, where everyone has a booth to sit in and listen to the music by themselves, and don't have to worry about meeting new people!

kudos to the losers who try and make themselves have more self esteem by acting like they dont want to meet new people! woop woop

Well I just checked the Exit website and this is what is there.

» 03/01/2003 - "EXIT2 WILL BE CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE"

» 02/28/2003 - EXIT2 WILL BE CLOSED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE

Take it for what its worth but doesn't look like anything is going on there this weekend