Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do You Believe in Fate?

Originally posted by deeelite1

Please lend it to me.

I wanna read that on the way to SoBe.. Or actually I'll go buy it and stop bein so cheap.

lol

It sounds corny, but it's one of those books you'd want to own, so you can read it again/go back to it...

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Get it and let me know what you think of it when you finish it :) It's The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield...:D

I think when I go to the book store today to buy "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" for class, I'm gonna have to pick this book up. It def seems like something I would read and love

Originally posted by psychosweetie

I think when I go to the book store today to buy "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" for class, I'm gonna have to pick this book up. It def seems like something I would read and love

"A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" is one of my favorite books. I love literature like that, with settings from back in the day... I especially loved this book b/c it takes place in NY... it made me cry a bunch of times tho :(

who wrote the book you guys are talking about?

Originally posted by mssabina

"A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" is one of my favorite books. I love literature like that, with settings from back in the day... I especially loved this book b/c it takes place in NY... it made me cry a bunch of times tho :(

who wrote the book you guys are talking about?

James Redfield...I just bought it today when I went to the bookstore, it better live up to the hype:tongue:

it better be good, i picked up today as well... i am going to read it over the weekend...

(whoa the power of the internet... lol made X amount of ppl go out and buy a book just because someone recommended it... lol strange)

Originally posted by dgmodel

it better be good, i picked up today as well... i am going to read it over the weekend...

(whoa the power of the internet... lol made X amount of ppl go out and buy a book just because someone recommended it... lol strange)

All I have to say is that I should be getting money from James Redfield for getting all these people to buy his book :tongue: I want feedback from all of you after you finish reading it ;):D