Clubplanet Nightlife Community

just got kuro's new cd . . .

eggmok

Originally posted by rockyblue

ok, i haven't received mine yet. where's the love?:(

I sent yours long ago. The mail sucks. I guess I should leave the country since I'm complaining about the mail system.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

put it up on your SS folder and I'll DL from there.

maybe he doesnt wnat the whole world to have access to it. i'll burn a copy for you.

two thumbs up by the way!!

sorry this took so long folks, you cannot rush a work of art. speaking of artwork kuro's "seeking refuge in vinyl" is definitely that. what could i compare it to, i'd say picasso. unlike picasso, i hope kuro doesn't cut off his own ear and go mad cause i haven't seen any one-eared dj's out there.

this is my first taste of kuro's work. like many of the other dj's on our board, kuro is a self-taught, bedroom dj constantly learning and defining his style, which is much to my liking. his style, if i'm correct, mostly consists of the progressive sides of trance, house and techno while throwing in some breaks and dark tracks. the cd starts out with his own song, wistful thinking, which puts you in a relaxed mood, kinda like when you go into a dentist and he hits you with the sleeping gas before he fixes your teeth. it's a very nice build up to the next couple of tracks, which put me in a "loungey" mood, especially w/ the bjork track. then he hit's you. he kicks it up a notch and now it's not only does he get your head that's boppin, but you definitely need to move. then he drops sayna and the next few tracks, which are dark and deep, very dtist. kuro then throws in some cool funky breaks. here's my favorite part of the cd when he spins nobody listens to techno. it's perfect because it's such a change in momentum. it gets you goin again. this is the one of the many climaxes (climaxi) of the cd. gosh ladies, don't you just love it. to end it all we slide back into our cool down period. and for those of you that smoke after sex, this is you . . .

great job and i'm such a slut for not listening to you spin live. tell me when you'll be taking over buster's spot at 5. oopps, buster i didn't mean that . . .

awesome job . . .