Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SPACE 34- will it ever open ?????

Shadowz

The word on the street is that Space 34 suffers from massive fire code violations and will not open for at least another 2 months... I guess WMC is out of the question. All you people think you are so knowledgable, why don't you fill us in...

Poor Louis must be PISSED that he could not slither his way out of this one !!!

:2guns:

Originally posted by Shadowz

The word on the street is that Space 34 suffers from massive fire code violations and will not open for at least another 2 months... I guess WMC is out of the question. All you people think you are so knowledgable, why don't you fill us in...

Poor Louis must be PISSED that he could not slither his way out of this one !!!

I THINK THAT FUCKIN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

thats not what i hear....but ok

well, let's see---- i may or may not be a genius, but

FIRE CODE VIOLATION # 1:

Don't put electrical wires in pipes that are FLAMABLE!!!

(and this is just the beginning)

Do your homework peepz!

See you all in the mean time...

well, let's see---- i may or may not be a genius, but

FIRE CODE VIOLATION # 1:

Don't put electrical wires in pipes that are FLAMABLE!!!

(and this is just the beginning)

Do your homework peepz!

See you all in the mean time...

they can't be that retarded? who's doing the contracting?

that sounds ridiculous :confused:

well Pod, would you like to make a friendly wager?? Let's say if it's not open for WMC, you buy me a bottle of grey goose when it does open.

no, for real, it is a fact. i wish it was going to be open on time. i know the building very very well. inside and out. well hell, call the county if you are not sure- it's all public record, but since you are so smart you already know that, huh?

PS- I'll have cranberry and orange with that Pod

I don't wager, it's against my religion (nothing wrong with 'sacrificing' virgins' virginity though...)

Click here and input 34 NE 11 ST in the address fields. No violations listed. Then try Louis' name, then try George's name, no violations listed. Try the corporate name, no results.

According to the county records, there's nothing wrong with the building.

Biz, come on here and clear this up.

Originally posted by pod

I don't wager, it's against my religion (nothing wrong with 'sacrificing' virgins' virginity though...)

Click here and input 34 NE 11 ST in the address fields. No violations listed. Then try Louis' name, then try George's name, no violations listed. Try the corporate name, no results.

According to the county records, there's nothing wrong with the building.

Biz, come on here and clear this up.

you go boyyyyyyyyy ! :)

ahhh, it's ok if Pod is wrong, it wouldn't be the first time. don't worry, you will all see, it's not far away.

but it is true, definitely no WMC at Space 34, i wish there was...... we will all have to wait. just ask louis himself.

peace to you all...get some rest...the time is near..... picotto here we come!

Not at all. I utilized available resources to come to my decision. I'm not perfect. If it doesn't open, it doesn't open, I'm sure the parties will be just as good at the old Space. I linked the info to shoot holes in Shadowz's story, so to speak...he was talking out of his ass, not realizing that a total fucking geek like myself was watching :). Space may or may not be behind, but it's certainly not due to code violations, they have a clean bill of health.

The founders of Space didn't get to where they were today by being stupid. When either venue was going up, all permits were in order. If you want to talk about stupid, I can name several venues on the beach, including Rain (started construction without a permit, set them back several months...), ZNO (read this week's issue of The Street for that fiasco...), Opium (exposed wiring and such violations over last summer....) and a few others that thought they could get around code enforcement, only to discover that by taking a shortcut, they were set back more.