Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whoa!

bigpoppanils

Originally posted by nayohmee

they.... all look.... the same.... ?

surprise surprise. typical fake bake clubber girl look. TIRED!

Exactly... a bunch of skinny, white, blondes... whoopty-freakin-doo... As a side note, I'd bet that anyone with a little extra melanin in her skin would be a highly valuable commodity... :laugh2:

Originally posted by tastyt

Exactly... a bunch of skinny, white, blondes... whoopty-freakin-doo... As a side note, I'd bet that anyone with a little extra melanin in her skin would be a highly valuable commodity... :laugh2:

....why you such a hater?...:tongue:

DSC01993.JPG

DSC00025.JPG

DSC01567.jpg

41021.jpg

00002301.jpg

Okkaaaaay then :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , don't you just hate haters.

You're starting to sound like Rizzo

yeah i agree too... they are boring but pretty.

people walk around and take pis of the hot chicks on various nights, then they post a page with the hot chicks, you could do the same thing in NY and people woudl think WOW there are all these sexy girls but really it is just a handful on a handful of nights. so the people who think EVERYONE in switzerland is hot are confused not everyone is hot anywhere.

J- I noticed that there was a darkie or two in there... but percentage-wise, they stuck out like a sore thumb...

Originally posted by ou812

Okkaaaaay then :rolleyes: :rolleyes: , don't you just hate haters.

You're starting to sound like Rizzo

5 pictures, each containing one woman who's not white. One of the women was pictured twice. That makes 4 women of color. WOW. Thanks for proving my point. :aright:

..Those pictures could have been taken in London, or Barcelona or Manhattan or Wherevah... I find it kind of amusing that the standard issue clubber chick thing isn't only exclusive to this area...

...Once again kids, STANDARD FUCKING ISSUE!... :aright:...

Oh, and I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed, thats for damn sure... ;) . .

Well, maybe the rest of the "darkies" as you put it, that they ran into weren't worthy of being photographed, who knows.

I think the major problem is you gals are over analyzing this wayyyyy too much. It's a website..............with pictures of girls............most of which men (and many women) would find quite appealing. So unless your own earth-shattering beauty is enough to overwhelm their own...........why do find it necessary to insult. I'm not trying to be a dick here or vent frustration. I just can't figure out why it is that 95% of girls find it necessary to cut apart other attractive women by labelling them as "cookie-cutter", "fake-bake", "clubber girl". Where are the pictures taken?: in a club, so how should they dress?: like they're going to a club I should think. I think it just shows lack of confidence one's own self-image.

BTW.............I'm not directing this to anyone in particular, just my observation.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

..Those pictures could have been taken in London, or Barcelona or Manhattan or Wherevah... I find it kind of amusing that the standard issue clubber chick thing isn't only exclusive to this area...

...Once again kids, STANDARD FUCKING ISSUE!... :aright:...

Oh, and I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed, thats for damn sure... ;) . .

well said. ;)

ou812: i insult people for shits and giggles. people insult me just as much if not more. i dont get all offended over it though. people need to learn to take a fucken joke. just say haha u r stupid or ignore the person. who cares, i am at work & i find it entertaining.

If you weren't white, the fact that nearly everyone in those pictures is (*incuding* the people in the background) would probably have jumped out at you too. And I also love it how guys jump on it when women say something about another woman, yet if a man makes a derogatory comment it's not seen in the same light. I guess women aren't allowed to have opinions on other women unless they're jealous of them, huh??? :blank:

Sorry- I just think it's really boring- I always thought that diversity was a good thing. Guess I was wrong. :blank:

Originally posted by ou812

Well, maybe the rest of the "darkies" as you put it, that they ran into weren't worthy of being photographed, who knows.

I think the major problem is you gals are over analyzing this wayyyyy too much. It's a website..............with pictures of girls............most of which men (and many women) would find quite appealing. So unless your own earth-shattering beauty is enough to overwhelm their own...........why do find it necessary to insult. I'm not trying to be a dick here or vent frustration. I just can't figure out why it is that 95% of girls find it necessary to cut apart other attractive women by labelling them as "cookie-cutter", "fake-bake", "clubber girl". Where are the pictures taken?: in a club, so how should they dress?: like they're going to a club I should think. I think it just shows lack of confidence one's own self-image.

BTW.............I'm not directing this to anyone in particular, just my observation.

I agree that the hens can be a little harsh, but you have to admit tho dude that most of the PEOPLE in general on this board seem to have a warped set of beauty standards... From what I've read here the majority of the sexboarder peeps won't accept anything less than airbrushed perfection..

Think back to when darth was posting photos.. People would chime in and rip apart chicks that alot of guys that frequent this forum would probably and truthfully attempt to pick up on a random Friday night... Yeah, some of them are skanky, but most of them were just ..well, average looking...

..And average looking, I'd dare say is what most of the people on this board are... Yeah yeah, continue to think you're a beautiful and unique snowflake .. truth is, you're not.. so get over it..

Also, think for a second why people get so worked into a tizzy about the Rizzo character? Could it have anything to do with the 'pecking order' of things . . hhmm.... :idea:...