• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bkissa

too each his own i guess. but here's the pic

film_jftb18.jpg

film_jftb5.jpg

oh no she didn't. what was the girl thinking. that is a combo that should have never come together. not sexy nor classy but cheesy and thuggish. not that i have anything against thugs.

:blown:

that is all that matters. if u can rock them in a way that u feel good then im sure they look cool. i just know i couldnt make those thigns work with anything i have & i would look awkward as hell in them. then again, i have to wear dress pants every day to work and on the weekends i dress down in jeans and sneakers... they would be of no use to me.

It's not like I'm going to try to make people believe I'm wearing Manolo's like people do with their "Cucci" bags. But why spend $600 more on something that looks identical. Just so I can tell people I spent that much?

i dunno. i feel they are different from a bag

those manolo's were the only one of their kind. they are (or at least they were) exclusive. not only are they expensive, but they're almost impossible to get. i dunno, i just think it's dumb to buy the other ones.

:shades2:

Originally posted by bkissa

It's not like I'm going to try to make people believe I'm wearing Manolo's like people do with their "Cucci" bags. But why spend $600 more on something that looks identical. Just so I can tell people I spent that much?

You know hon, fuck it, rock on with your bad self.:D

As long as you are happy, rock em.:D