Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone going to Danny's B-day at Arc?

Originally posted by fierydesire

You want to talk about broke ha. I got no job fool . . . Anyway your fine ass will be in the NYC this weekend? WTF, no calls to let me know:mad: Anyway hope all is well babes :kiss2:

bite me ;)

Bourbon St on saturday night - all u need to know :D

I dont think DTourism is working

And hell no ARC is going to be a disaster!! Too crowded and everything else everyone on this board has been bitching about.

I'm taking my 20 bucks and hitting something much better

This is not a slam on the music, that I'm sure will be tight, but the bad outweighs the good on this one

Originally posted by chris817

I dont think DTourism is working

And hell no ARC is going to be a disaster!! Too crowded and everything else everyone on this board has been bitching about.

I'm taking my 20 bucks and hitting something much better

This is not a slam on the music, that I'm sure will be tight, but the bad outweighs the good on this one

Greeeeeeeeeeat we don't need your kind anyway:rolleyes: Who cares what everyone else says, there are always ways to have a good time :tongue:

Tasty: no pregame I was meetin a few people right before I go in. Why are you going saturday?

Spragga enough money for Bourbon but none for Danny WTF:mad: so are u back here now, what is going on whore?

Originally posted by tastyt

Two words: Saeed & Palash ;)

(Well, okay, so that was three words... :tongue: )

Three words:

Rui Da Silva. ;)

I want to go on Friday but I admit it... I am having second thoughts. Chris817 is right. It's going to be very much like that, I think, regardless of what other clubs are open.

any party that DT hypes up and people anticipate always ends up being a packed house @ ARC and many of us always come home with the same feeling: the "damn that crowd to hell" feeling.

I'll give it some thought.

Originally posted by cintron

Three words:

Rui Da Silva. ;)

I want to go on Friday but I admit it... I am having second thoughts. Chris817 is right. It's going to be very much like that, I think, regardless of what other clubs are open.

any party that DT hypes up and people anticipate always ends up being a packed house @ ARC and many of us always come home with the same feeling: the "damn that crowd to hell" feeling.

Yeah, him too, lol. I hear he's great, but I only know the one song. Didn't you sign up for the $15 admit on Sat? Are you going?

Originally posted by az-tec

ill be there too..

and yea DTourism has been down for the last day or so

I'll be there... btw thanks for hooking up the list a while back andy;)

yeah the crowd may be bad... there is a roll call on the sf boards lolz

I dont care, I have fun with who I go with, esp w/ danny at the helm :D

Originally posted by fierydesire

Greeeeeeeeeeat we don't need your kind anyway:rolleyes: Who cares what everyone else says, there are always ways to have a good time :tongue:

You dont need my kind? Uh i think you need more people like me there. Who are there for the music, and music only. Not to get all G'd, K'd up and act like ass'

Have fun standing in line all night, then to stand in line to check your coat. Then try and find a spot on the floor. Have fun with rude people who don't understand what made vinyl one of the coolest places in NYC, bumping into you all night or groping all over ya. Again I'm not dissing on Danny just the crowd that its turned into.

There are better parties this weekend and we don't need your kind anyway:rolleyes:

Originally posted by cintron

Three words:

Rui Da Silva. ;)

your ass is going no if ands or but's about it :mad: Remember the VM, u will be there :tongue:

Originally posted by chris817

You dont need my kind? Uh i think you need more people like me there. Who are there for the music, and music only. Not to get all G'd, K'd up and act like ass'

Have fun standing in line all night, then to stand in line to check your coat. Then try and find a spot on the floor. Have fun with rude people who don't understand what made vinyl one of the coolest places in NYC, bumping into you all night or groping all over ya. Again I'm not dissing on Danny just the crowd that its turned into.

There are better parties this weekend and we don't need your kind anyway:rolleyes:

relax if ya saw the :tongue: at the end it was all sarcastic and in fun ;) but I know what you mean about the crowd because that is one of the reasons I have stopped going but I love Danny and his music and last year his B-day was off the hook. And those people that try and fuck with me I don't worry about them because I have a mouth of my own :cuss: and some peeps ;) who will have them out of there in a second hehe

Originally posted by tastyt

Yeah, him too, lol. I hear he's great, but I only know the one song. Didn't you sign up for the $15 admit on Sat? Are you going?

yeah i signed up for it. I think i'll be skipping Friday ;) Sorry Zehra, but as much as i love danny, i can't stand danny's crowd these days.

plus i've never heard Rui :)

I will be there probably going in around 2. Rashena we will meet up, I will have the (L) and I got you on the list. I havent been there since classic night in Nov. so I am do. The crowd has been bad since twilo closed. Each time I go I see shit I can't believe, people really have no morals. I guess with exit closed, it is going to be alot worse. But on a good note SF is open, so I hope (fingers crossed) it takes some of the crowd away.

I am still perpared for it, but Danny will take all that shit away, I cant wait