Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*~*~ OFFICIAL Buster @ 5 Tonight roll call thread! ~*~*

Originally posted by cookiegirl

And why won't you be there? :shaky:

i'm uber ill. i've missed the last 4 1/2 out of 6 work days. i finally ran out of sick leave and had to come in to work today. it'll be a miracle if i make it to 5:00pm without :puke:

my agenda for the weekend: :zzz:

Originally posted by rockyblue

i'm uber ill. i've missed the last 4 1/2 out of 6 work days. i finally ran out of sick leave and had to come in to work today. it'll be a miracle if i make it to 5:00pm without :puke:

Yikes! Hope you feel better soon.

Originally posted by rockyblue

div214.gif

nothing that vic's vaporub can not resolve & i am more than willing to assist with the application :D

seriously though, get better, it aint the same w/o rockyblue :(

Guest jroo

i only puke at the club if its one of those nights. and i havent puked in forever. im just not scared too, you guys feeling me? im not saying that im gonna puke all over the place like an untrained puppy dog.

besides, you'd like that , huh? you're into that type of stuff?

Originally posted by jroo

i only puke at the club if its one of those nights. and i havent puked in forever. im just not scared too, you guys feeling me? im not saying that im gonna puke all over the place like an untrained puppy dog.

besides, you'd like that , huh? you're into that type of stuff?

why the hell would you be scared to puke?

Guest jroo

get better jenn!!!!!!!!!! and vic quit starting shit , or i'll knock every single one of your drinks out of your hand tonight.

you dont know what's going on on my end. you dont know how i feel. right now i feel like getting all out wasted and im not afraid to shower the porceilin god with chunks either.

just don't be pooty...you should get all wasted and stuff and not give a fuck about what's going on!!

Originally posted by nautilus60

Any afterparties planned??? I might :shaky: be in DC for Doc Martin.

after party at jroo's, since he'll be passed out blowing chunks at Five, we have access to his fridge and liqour and endless supply of ripped fuel :D

i wuv u jroo :rolleyes:

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

after party at jroo's, since he'll be passed out blowing chunks at Five, we have access to his fridge and liqour and endless supply of ripped fuel :D

i wuv u jroo :rolleyes:

yeah, come on down to lake ridge if you want. i dont have any ripped fuel though. and i wont be pooty. maybe gassy, but not pooty, im in a good mood, i just wnat to party hard.

vic, i'll pee in your water while you're holding it.

yeah, come on down to lake ridge if you want. i dont have any ripped fuel though. and i wont be pooty. maybe gassy, but not pooty, im in a good mood, i just wnat to party hard.

vic, i'll pee in your water while you're holding it.

so your planning to take out your friggin' wad in the middle of the dance floor and proceed to piss all over the place so some of your pee will get into my water? :laugh:

so your planning to take out your friggin' wad in the middle of the dance floor and proceed to piss all over the place so some of your pee will get into my water? :laugh:

That reminds me of a great joke. . .

A guy is in a bar with a bunch of his friends. After a while of shooting pool and drinking, he whispers something to his friends. A few minutes later he walks over to the bartender and asks for a shot of tequila. After he takes the shot he says to the bartender,'' I'd like to make a bet with you.'' The bartender replies, ''Sure I'm in a betting mood.'' So the man bets the bartender $1,000 that he can piss in the shot glass placed all the way across the room and fill it up and not spill a drop. The bartender says, ''I'll take that bet.''

So the man walks to the other side of the room and places the shot glass down. He goes back to the bartender and starts pissing. He doesn't even get a drop in. He pisses all over the place. In the bartender's face, all over the barstools and everything. After he was done pissing, the bartender laughed and said, ''You owe me $1,000.'' The man paid the money with a big smile on his face. The bartender asked, ''How come you're so happy?'' The man replied, ''You see those five guys over there by the pool table? I bet them $300 each that I could piss all over your bar and you'd laugh about it.''

:peeright:

Guest jroo

why yes, yes i would.

Originally posted by cookiegirl

That reminds me of a great joke. . .

A guy is in a bar with a bunch of his friends. After a while of shooting pool and drinking, he whispers something to his friends. A few minutes later he walks over to the bartender and asks for a shot of tequila. After he takes the shot he says to the bartender,'' I'd like to make a bet with you.'' The bartender replies, ''Sure I'm in a betting mood.'' So the man bets the bartender $1,000 that he can piss in the shot glass placed all the way across the room and fill it up and not spill a drop. The bartender says, ''I'll take that bet.''

So the man walks to the other side of the room and places the shot glass down. He goes back to the bartender and starts pissing. He doesn't even get a drop in. He pisses all over the place. In the bartender's face, all over the barstools and everything. After he was done pissing, the bartender laughed and said, ''You owe me $1,000.'' The man paid the money with a big smile on his face. The bartender asked, ''How come you're so happy?'' The man replied, ''You see those five guys over there by the pool table? I bet them $300 each that I could piss all over your bar and you'd laugh about it.''

:peeright:

Tarantino's joke at the beginning of Desperado, I believe?