Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland

digital7

Originally posted by happyface

what are you trying to say? :rollseyes:

lol jk and matas went @ 7 to catch ivanos set,he told me...:tongue:

:finger:

I CAN'T BELIEVE HE ACTUALLY EVEN WENT OUTSIDE WITH ME. I WISH I WOULD'VE HAD A CAMERA TO TAKE A PIC OF HIS FACE OUT THERE. :laugh:

Originally posted by meli2444

DIGITAL - SORRY I RAN OFF. I WASN'T FEELING TO GOOD WHEN I SAW YOU. I NEED TO REMEMBER TO EAT BEFORE I TAKE IN ANY ALCOHOL. :idea:

:eek:

I know how that goes... I was there about 15 min earlier! :laugh:

Matas and Bellini? say it aint so!

Originally posted by vicman

since this thread is on Roland, i've been trying like crazy to DL some of his sets from SS, but cant ever DL the whole thing. any of you are on SS and have any of his sets? PM me, if you do, I have plenty to share. :D

Victor - hit me up on Soulseek .. my user name is: digital7

I have some stuff for you

Originally posted by digital7

:eek:

I know how that goes... I was there about 15 min earlier! :laugh:

Matas and Bellini? say it aint so!

I WAS JUST TALKING TO VACOM AND HE SAYS I MET HIM ON SATURDAY. I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER! :laugh:

MATAS WAS LISTENING TO BELLINI....HOWEVER HE WASN'T TOO HAPPY ABOUT IT. :D

was down from Philly with my girl and our couple friends.....Biz thank you so much for everything bro...it was nice to finally meet you.....

Miami cpers....you guys don't know how lucky you are to have Roland, Oscar G and Ivano and all the other djs that spin in SoBe....the music in SoBe is like no other, and these 3 djs don't only spin the hottest music, but they are also the nicest and most passionate djs i have ever met...they appreciate the crowd and bring it.....

got to Space at about 4am, (i was the guy dancing on the deck most of the night and early morning with the A/X shirt with a big 3 on the front and jeans)...i danced non stop and met some of the nicest people i have ever met in my life.....for one of the first times in a long time, i left a club completely satisfied and tired as hell because the music was so good i couldn't stop moving all night, not because the night ended or i got sick of waiting for the music to blow up....

thanks to everybody i met who made my SoBe trip so memorable....was thinking this would be my last trip down for a while, but i am thinking differently now...

Originally posted by phillyb

was down from Philly with my girl and our couple friends.....Biz thank you so much for everything bro...it was nice to finally meet you.....

Miami cpers....you guys don't know how lucky you are to have Roland, Oscar G and Ivano and all the other djs that spin in SoBe....the music in SoBe is like no other, and these 3 djs don't only spin the hottest music, but they are also the nicest and most passionate djs i have ever met...they appreciate the crowd and bring it.....

got to Space at about 4am, (i was the guy dancing on the deck most of the night and early morning with the A/X shirt with a big 3 on the front and jeans)...i danced non stop and met some of the nicest people i have ever met in my life.....for one of the first times in a long time, i left a club completely satisfied and tired as hell because the music was so good i couldn't stop moving all night, not because the night ended or i got sick of waiting for the music to blow up....

thanks to everybody i met who made my SoBe trip so memorable....was thinking this would be my last trip down for a while, but i am thinking differently now...

glad u have fun bro...next time a CP meet up is in order:idea:

got to space like at 3 a.m., and walked into the main room. Oscar G. was on the decks...nuff said...next thing i know it was 7:30 in the morning and i was still in the main room in amazement of this guys ability to carry that crowd on his shoulders, and swing them back and forth non-stop for such a long period of time...u walk in there and before you know it you've been in the main roon for hours already...that mix of dark beat with the girl moaning is off the f----- chain.:eek:

Originally posted by espacio

got to space like at 3 a.m., and walked into the main room. Oscar G. was on the decks...nuff said...next thing i know it was 7:30 in the morning and i was still in the main room in amazement of this guys ability to carry that crowd on his shoulders, and swing them back and forth non-stop for such a long period of time...u walk in there and before you know it you've been in the main roon for hours already...that mix of dark beat with the girl moaning is off the f----- chain.:eek:

oh really Espacio?:rolleyes: you are a big Oscar g fan all of a sudden now.hmm thats funny. I guess you got into Oscars music from hanging out at Score all night.

and as far as Roland this guys days are best behind him. sure he is good now. but nothing beats when the Roly-nator used to drop monster sets at Mad Jacks in Miami Lakes and at Bar 609.

Bar 609 is in the club hall of fame!!:eek::laugh::cool::D

Originally posted by klubveteran

oh really Espacio?:rolleyes: you are a big Oscar g fan all of a sudden now.hmm thats funny. I guess you got into Oscars music from hanging out at Score all night.

and as far as Roland this guys days are best behind him. sure he is good now. but nothing beats when the Roly-nator used to drop monster sets at Mad Jacks in Miami Lakes and at Bar 609.

:eek::jawdrop::eek::laugh2::laugh:

Originally posted by klubveteran

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: