Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ideal Height

hotbarbiedoll

I'm only 5'1 and I like being short. Maybe a couple inches would help so pants wouldnt be so long, but besides that, I like being short. I dont have a preference on the height of a guy. I just wouldnt want any guy shorter than me, but I dont really think that is possible anyway. Really tall guys dont bother me at all, even though I'm so short

Originally posted by entheogen808

...the shorties can be more fun in bed, though...

whatever :rolleyes: !!!
Originally posted by tastyt

I'm 4'10"...

i have a friend who's 4' 10", and it's almost impossible to have a conversation with her in a club :laugh2: . i have to stoop over a foot to put my ear near her mouth, and whenever she wants to say something, she has to tap me first. it's really awkward, hunching over like that, and i feel kinda self-conscious, 'cause all that bystanders can see is a bent-over person, talking to someone they can't see :D . it's also really hard to find her if we get separated :tongue: .

my sister is 4'10. my mom and dad are 5'10 plus. (again i am 5'5")

when i went away for college, i remember my mom saying" you grew" and then i was like "i dont think so :confused: " but then she quickly doubled back and said "its probably just bc i am used to haveing your sister around the house"

btw... i dunno if this applies to NY but in Masschusetts, if you are less than 5'0" you are considered legally handicapped. I keep trying to coax my sister to apply for handicap license plates.

:laugh:

Originally posted by nycchic24

btw... i dunno if this applies to NY but in Masschusetts, if you are less than 5'0" you are considered legally handicapped. I keep trying to coax my sister to apply for handicap license plates.

:laugh2: . . . oh my god...are u serious? that's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard....

Originally posted by marcid21

:laugh2: . . . oh my god...are u serious? that's the most ridiculous thing i've ever heard....

it's true. i used to live in mass. Less tthan 5'0 gives you the right to handicap plates and i think also to other benefits.

gotta love that ;)

Originally posted by nycchic24

a short (but over 5 ft) girl i know told me that under 5 ft makes you eligible for handicapped status by the dmv here in california, because she heard it from her 4-foot-something friend. i called the dmv twice just to be sure, and they said that that's nonsense. one of them even read the entire list of what's considered handicapped by the dmv. both of the dmv people, actually, got mad at me, 'cause they thought i was calling to get a free ride: "what, you want handicapped plates 'cause you're short???" :laugh: .