Clubplanet Nightlife Community

this friday - Jon Cowan/bliss birthday party@RAIN

jcbliss

hey guys

this friday is My birthday (not gonna tell you how old but close enough if not there too 30) - its also the birthday week of bliss family member mitchell mason and jeff bell... This friday we are going to try our hardest too recreate the vibe of 323 23rd street (formally the legendary groovejet) now rain.. It is my birthday and I hope to drag all the former groovejet faithfulls out too help me celebrate in style.. I've celebrate many a b-day within the walls of groovejet and I don't expect this one too be any less... For this special event we will present the following for your danicing and musical bliss

main room:

Jon Cowan

-bliss,Groove jet, renaissance usa, tribe house germany, abacuss dominican rep.

Mike Hiratzka

-bliss, tune inn, groove jet, shadow lounge, Spundae

back room

Ralph Falcon

-MURK-

Jimmy T

-funk and tribal master-

send all guestlist requests too:

Jonnyk1@aol.com

ps - special drink specials for all women b4 midnight.....

show support - YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE!~

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i will def. be there this friday...last friday was a decent turn out...the music was great and this week we can only expect the same...see ya there

maybe you'll be a gentlemen this week and bring your girlfriend:tongue:

Originally posted by jcbliss

This friday we are going to try our hardest too recreate the vibe of 323 23rd street (formally the legendary groovejet) now rain.. It is my birthday and I hope to drag all the former groovejet faithfulls out too help me celebrate in style..

:)

It's good to see Mike Hiratzka again. The last time I saw him was for Lee Burridge @ Icon (Orlando) a few months back .. should be a wicked night out ..

any chance on making a late addition to the party with Shem? :tongue:

exactly - altered states live in the main room - LOL - should be wicked... as for shem????? great idea, thought of it myself... unfortunately this week is out of the question but a little birdy mentioned of a potential BLISS reunion party in the works~ care to post your guesses on who will be involved?? anyways - I want too see all of you on friday..... lets make that space feel like groovejet again!!

best

J:D

hey guys,

guess what??? I was going through my garage and found a nice assortment of past bliss releases... Guess what that means - the first 200 people through the door will recieve a bliss cd~ Lookng forward to friday and thanks for the support~

Originally posted by jcbliss

hey guys,

guess what??? I was going through my garage and found a nice assortment of past bliss releases... Guess what that means - the first 200 people through the door will recieve a bliss cd~ Lookng forward to friday and thanks for the support~

any promo vinyl give-away's for your ol Groove Jet buddy here? :)