Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eligible...

dgmodel

do you feel that there are more eligible bachelors than bachelorettes? or more eligible bacholerettes as opposed to bachelors? "a good man is hard to find" but could the same hold true for women??? "a good woman is hard to find" or is it just hard to find anyone???

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nympho69

i have other things i value more and put my time and energy to

then trying to find a "good man"

hey if it happens it happens

if not oh well

there are other things i find more important...

do you feel that there are more men looking for women to have a relationship with or more women looking for men to have a relationship with??? supply and demand laws are in whos favor???

Originally posted by dgmodel

do you feel that there are more men looking for women to have a relationship with or more women looking for men to have a relationship with??? supply and demand laws are in whos favor???

statistics was never my strong subject

but relatively speaking

i think theres large numbers of males and females who want to settle

and there is also a large number of males and females who dotn want to settle or commit

what happens is that life really isnt convenient and people dont wear signs saying what category they fall under

plus i dont understand how people want a relationship when they are single or not dating someone they are interested in

for me its like they are skipping a step somehow

i meet people, date and then if i have feelings towards them then i want something more, a relationship perhaps

but why do some people seek a relationship with no one in particular in mind???

that is odd for me and a concept i dont grasp??

i meet people, date and then if i have feelings towards them then i want something more, a relationship perhaps

I AGREE 1000%... however what i am saying is why are there more ppl that "you" do not have feelings for and want more out of... compared to ppl you do find feelings for, and wish for a relationship to come to fruition??? is it that the seeker is being too picky or is it that the pickens are slim???

Originally posted by dgmodel

I AGREE 1000%... however what i am saying is why are there more ppl that "you" do not have feelings for and want more out of... compared to ppl you do find feelings for, and wish for a relationship to come to fruition??? is it that the seeker is being too picky or is it that the pickens are slim???

because we are complex, fortunately...

otherwise we would be satisfied by simple things that some people may have to offer

however we search for more and when someone is lacking well its not worth ur time

theres no such thing as too picky...

..We've raised the bar so high that no one can reach it..

...There is no dearth of quality single people in this city... Unfortunately, these singles are also trying to reach that bar..Now, trying to aim for something better isn't a bad thing, but how many good things does one pass up before one realizes that they're treading water?..

i think theres more women looking for a good guy. i think a lot of men dont care about fiinding a good women but just care that they get their dick wet. haha. i dont think there is anything wrong with that as long as they dont act like it is anything more, which they always do. i think a lot of guys will spend a lot more time with someone they dont really care about for sex whereas a chick will see someone just for sex but usually will want it to go somewhere. chicks wont be in a relationship purely to get frequent sex, guys will.

i think there is a slim amount of people that you are attracted to out there that are single and looking for the same thing u r, maybe that is the same thing as being picky.

i think men have the advantage.

Originally posted by entheogen808

why not try alaska? i hear it's like 6 to 1, guys to gals. and it seems to me like that's what you need. either that or a HS football team.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lets not get carried away with exaggerations here, this is a serious issue...

Originally posted by entheogen808

statistically speaking, there are more single women in new york city than there are single men. as far as nyc is concerned it's a man's world.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner folks! Not only are there many more women in NYC, there are many more attractive women than there are attractive men. The men definitely have more options available to them.

But then again- it's a lot easier for a woman to actually meet or pick up a guy than vice-versa... so maybe it evens out?

Originally posted by tastyt

Ding ding ding, we have a winner folks! Not only are there many more women in NYC, there are many more attractive women than there are attractive men. The men definitely have more options available to them.

But then again- it's a lot easier for a woman to actually meet or pick up a guy than vice-versa... so maybe it evens out?

where's the statistic that proves the majority of those women are useless chickenheads?

plus i dont understand how people want a relationship when they are single or not dating someone they are interested in

for me its like they are skipping a step somehow

that is odd for me and a concept i dont grasp??

When you get to a certain point in your life, you just want to meet that special someone and settle down. After dealing with shitty and superficial relationships for X number of years, it starts to wear down on your soul.

If you met one person when you were at a stage where you just wanted to mess around, that's exactly what you would do. If you met the same person a few years later, you might be willing to wholeheartedly commit yourself to him. Same person, entirely different circumstances.

Timing is everything...

haha are u saying women are more decisive in choosing???

i dont know about that...

You'll probably find it right next to the one showing that most of those men are worthless assholes. :rolleyes:

well shit, let's go find those stats then! ;)

betcha it's in Jon's closet right behind the bulk box O' zig zags

Originally posted by cintron

well shit, let's go find those stats then! ;)

betcha it's in Jon's closet right behind the bulk box O' zig zags

alright if ur going to fucking indirectly diss me

ur a fucking herb

grow some balls and actually post what u want to say

first of all u dont even know me and ur crossing a dangerous line

so u better fucking stop playing these stupid ass games of responding to my posts with some sort of goal of trying to diss me

wtf ur a bigger loser then i thought

get a fucking life

and get ur facts straight

cause this is going to get uglier then ur fucking face

:blown: