Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does every girl you meet have to say she's a model?????

JonStephen

what's a model these days . you can go to onemodelplace.com and place your pics for free and i guess it gives you the right to say your a model. pay 100 bucks for pics with a photographer your a model just not a working one so that's what all the girls say . then there is the stripper model and we all know that story

Originally posted by yazzman77

what's a model these days . you can go to onemodelplace.com and place your pics for free and i guess it gives you the right to say your a model. pay 100 bucks for pics with a photographer your a model just not a working one so that's what all the girls say . then there is the stripper model and we all know that story

i know a girl who paid for headshots and everything, told me she was gonna model but never got any jobs. im sure she went around telling people 'im in college and a model on the side'. she never did one modeling job in her life. i bet those chicks are 90% of the people saying it. the girl im refering to is not even good looking

well at least she didnt give you a picture of her on the side of a bus ad... btw did you tell them that ur a dj b4 they said they were models?

yo i knew this girl right, i met her at the ymha at a porom party (dont ask), she was a lifeguard and tall and hot and my friend was a lifeguard so i told her to introduce and all that. we hung out and it turns out she was like a huge model in poland. shows me her portfollio and whatever. turns out she has a crazy polish bf who like kidnapped her the next day and kept her locked in his place for like 3 weeks, oh and she had a thing for asians. she learned japanese or something. i saw her like a year later, turns out she moved downtown with some korean guy and shaved her head bald! weirdest chic i ever met, true story.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

well at least she didnt give you a picture of her on the side of a bus ad... btw did you tell them that ur a dj b4 they said they were models?

LOL

Are you talkin about that mom who gave me the pics of her and her kid that night?

I think that pic is still in Arthur's car:laugh: :laugh:

Yeah that pisses me off.

Unfortuatly they are barking up the wrong tree.

The funniest are the 5"8 and under chicks telling me they are models. It seems that FORD is the worldwide agency these shweaty slabs of cunt beef use as their agency but then when i ask who their agent is, they Fail.

oh yeah and the real ones dont say it mostly. When broads ask me what I do I usually say "im a waiter". that way you will know they are talking to you and not the dkny picture.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

yo i knew this girl right, i met her at the ymha at a porom party (dont ask), she was a lifeguard and tall and hot and my friend was a lifeguard so i told her to introduce and all that. we hung out and it turns out she was like a huge model in poland. shows me her portfollio and whatever. turns out she has a crazy polish bf who like kidnapped her the next day and kept her locked in his place for like 3 weeks, oh and she had a thing for asians. she learned japanese or something. i saw her like a year later, turns out she moved downtown with some korean guy and shaved her head bald! weirdest chic i ever met, true story.

...:laugh:...priceless...and in other news left field has assumed center stage...film at 11...;)..