Clubplanet Nightlife Community

friggen cp

nympho69

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Its not like I havn't gotten involved with other people on here and they kept their mouths shut.....as did I

Its no one else's business till its official, thats the way I see it.

Now people air out dirty laundry on a public messageboard for no reason and in the end, I look bad. You think I wanted it like that?

you actually look pretty kewl to me :D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nympho69

u really gotta be kidding me

why are u trying to make it sound as if im a whore

u know that aint true

how long did it take before i even considered sleeping with u?

how many times did u try to kiss me in a club and i turned away?

shit jon i knew u for like a year before i hooked up with u

and u were the first and last person from cp

u know damn right im not a chicken, i didnt even suck ur dick

and please dont even try to insult my sexual performance

because that is definitely the area u were lacking in

hence why i stopped fucking u

i dont need ur little dick services

waste of a good 10 min in my day....

typical junior high cut downs.......

little dick? 10 minute waste? come back with somethin better than that......

ps - that aint what you told your friends

u stopped with me? remember it was me who would rather go to sleep then mess around with you....is that any indication on your superior sexual performance?

make up lies and continue to convince yourself something that aint true.....it might help you get over me which you're obviously still obsessed about since you cant stop talkin about me

anyways

I'm through with you.........have a nice life wench

u stopped with me? remember it was me who would rather go to sleep then mess around with you....is that any indication on your superior sexual performance?

make up lies and continue to convince yourself something that aint true.....it might help you get over me which you're obviously still obsessed about since you cant stop talkin about me

anyways

i still havent gotten over you :(

anyways

haha definitely a junior track

when i have sex with idiots like u, it just makes me more and more attracted to gay men

ay please

u had to go to sleep cause u bust a nut before i even got started

and u try to say i started the drama

honey who is always involved with drama on the board

:idea: :idea:

ding ding

djjonstephen

and now that the truth is out u say im a mistake??

lol, the whole point there is drama is because ur a loser and u fucking had to brag to people about me

so im setting the record straight

i was not one of jon's conquest as u like them to believe

cause u have no game

so stick to the minor league

for a moment of sheer insanity i gave a minor league player like urself a chance

and well u played two games

both ended in record time

i didnt even break out a sweat

so please do urself a favor stop acting like the pimp of cp

ur not

u have no skill or talent to back up all the shit u talk

and this will become obvious to anyone once the game begins and u strike out....

To get the record straight:

#1 Mariella: I'm sorry but you must be the dumbest bitch ever. Don't come on here and air my boy's dirty laundry. That was the stupidest thing to do. You are so fucken insecure to think that Jon would talk about you or that you were even worth his time to talk about.

#2 Why is that whenever I was with Jon, YOU would always be calling and wanting to know where he was and insisted on being there. Hmm whose on whose dick :idea:

#3 You didn't suck his dick cause you don't do that, refer back to your post. :rolleyes:

#4 I had no idea that you to were hooking up and I'm very close to Jon, I only found after the fact. So Jon didn't go around telling everyone, do you really think he wanted to.

#5 And yes Jon has talked to other people from the board but none of them are as dumbwitted to post about it if it did get fucked up.

#6 Why do you give a fuck what Cintron says, why are u so insecure to think it was about you. Shit don't you have a life that doesn't evolve around CP

I didn't want to get into this drama but seriously girl you fucked up your own credibility, you made yourself look like a whore.

Furthermore, you shouldn't go defacing and fucking up Jon's image because you are soo insecure as to what people think of you that you need to post what you did with Jon.

I'm sorry but like Eric or Jon said you are headcase. You brought this upon yourself and for what? NOTHING Because you look like the fool. So seriously stop the lies and the Bullshit and get a fucken life because this was not necessary and your the jackass out of this whole ordeal

Originally posted by fierydesire

#1 Mariella: I'm sorry but you must be the dumbest bitch ever. Don't come on here and air my boy's dirty laundry. That was the stupidest thing to do. You are so fucken insecure to think that Jon would talk about you or that you were even worth his time to talk about.

#2 Why is that whenever I was with Jon, YOU would always be calling and wanting to know where he was and insisted on being there. Hmm whose on whose dick :idea:

#3 You didn't suck his dick cause you don't do that, refer back to your post. :rolleyes:

#4 I had no idea that you to were hooking up and I'm very close to Jon, I only found after the fact. So Jon didn't go around telling everyone, do you really think he wanted to.

#5 And yes Jon has talked to other people from the board but none of them are as dumbwitted to post about it if it did get fucked up.

#6 Why do you give a fuck what Cintron says, why are u so insecure to think it was about you. Shit don't you have a life that doesn't evolve around CP

I didn't want to get into this drama but seriously girl you fucked up your own credibility, you made yourself look like a whore.

Furthermore, you shouldn't go defacing and fucking up Jon's image because you are soo insecure as to what people think of you that you need to post what you did with Jon.

I'm sorry but like Eric or Jon said you are headcase. You brought this upon yourself and for what? NOTHING Because you look like the fool. So seriously stop the lies and the Bullshit and get a fucken life because this was not necessary and your the jackass out of this whole ordeal

sorry honey im far from insecure

u on the otherhand

well go take a look in the mirror...

:laugh: :laugh:

omg u really are a dumb cunt

first u point out u didnt know we were hooking up till after the fact

then u point out i was constantly calling him and sweating him

do i have to actually point out how that doesnt make sense

fact i probably called jon three times

two for sex

then the third to tell him he's no good at it

bye...

did jon get a piece of you too????? Question, who hasn't fucked Jon from CP?

Seriously, Jon is tearing shit up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care what rizzo sez about his double chins and the quart of motor oil he dumps on his guido spikes everytime he goes out. Jon is the man.

Oh how clever are we to point out a techinicality

Yea you called him to chill etc, but he wouldn't tell me he was hooking up with you as a matter of fact he denied it. Why wouldn't he?:rolleyes: And sorry bitch but ya called him more than three times. Now you say you called him for sex yet you say he was bad, who is the contradicting bitch. . . so go check yourself at the door cause your digging yourself a bigger hole

ooooOOOoo go look in the mirror, classic junior high antics:rolleyes: seriously

Oh how I love the drama with these childish antics. And yes Jon and Eric are the biggest queens of them all :rolleyes::D

Silly Bitch

Georgeacosta, nah never tapped it we are just friends

Oh how clever are we to point out a techinicality

Yea you called him to chill etc, but he wouldn't tell me he was hooking up with you as a matter of fact he denied it. Why wouldn't he?:rolleyes: And sorry bitch but ya called him more than three times. Now you say you called him for sex yet you say he was bad, who is the contradicting bitch. . . so go check yourself at the door cause your digging yourself a bigger hole

ooooOOOoo go look in the mirror, classic junior high antics:rolleyes: seriously

Oh how I love the drama with these childish antics. And yes Jon and Eric are the biggest queens of them all :rolleyes::D

Silly Bitch

Georgeacosta, nah never tapped it we are just friends

the beauty of people who talk about something they know little of

i didnt realize u suddenly became jon's caller id and one that apparently was dropped too many times, cause this is total bs

so what are u doing just writing any story u feel like making up?

and how am i contradicting ???

yes i called, he called me as well

bad sex

over

i dont see the contradiction

but i do have a question, why are u getting involved?

dont answer cause really it cant be anything short of pathetic...

dont answer cause really it cant be anything short of pathetic...

actually she won't answer because she has better shit to do.

like go to sleep and get on with her life tomorrow.

you however, seem to think everyone must have your blessing before they can reply to you

Guest brwneydtrouble

Hey FireyDesire! How ya doin!!! HOw did I know I would eventually see you on here?

Can you belive how ridiculous this girl is making herself look? I would be ashamed of myself, and never show my face again. Apparently she has no morals or standards.

Or edumacation it seems. :D

Nympho, we don't have to know a little to know what the hell is going on, you told us all we need to know!!! Geeeezuz, girl. Grow up, and shut your mouth before before everyone catches what ever "stupid-disease" you apparently have.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Hey FireyDesire! How ya doin!!! HOw did I know I would eventually see you on here?

Can you belive how ridiculous this girl is making herself look? I would be ashamed of myself, and never show my face again. Apparently she has no morals or standards.

Or edumacation it seems. :D

Nympho, we don't have to know a little to know what the hell is going on, you told us all we need to know!!! Geeeezuz, girl. Grow up, and shut your mouth before before everyone catches what ever "stupid-disease" you apparently have.

that's just great so how did u know fiery would jump into the drama??

damn i really had no idea how much the board enjoys talking about me

so go on continue making me the center and highlight of ur day

i guess cintron is right i just have so much light shinning on me u guys are trying ur hardest to get some

:blown:

damn my feet are starting to hurt from so much walking down this cp drama runway

i might just win second runner up

since u all seem to keep asking me to come back

that's just great so how did u know fiery would jump into the drama??

damn i really had no idea how much the board enjoys talking about me

so go on continue making me the center and highlight of ur day

i guess cintron is right i just have so much light shinning on me u guys are trying ur hardest to get some

:blown:

damn my feet are starting to hurt from so much walking down this cp drama runway

i might just win second runner up

since u all seem to keep asking me to come back

dude...shut the fuck up. no one's asking you to come back, you started the thread yourself, for fuck's sake. but yes we're all keeping it going....because over half of the posts in these TWO threads that YOUVE started arent from you... :rolleyes: stupid bimbo. you probably just woke up and you hit this board up first. the only person on the CP runway is you, sweetheart, so soak in the light. youre the only one who wants it. to outwardly embarrass yourself for the sake of attention....wow.

as for who you fuck....big deal. you probably say the word fuck more than you actually put it out so get a life away from CP and fuck a midget with a clit piercing with your strap-on... or whatever the hell you take up your time with besides verbally masturbating yourself on this board...

have a great day :D

Originally posted by nayohmee

dude...shut the fuck up. no one's asking you to come back, you started the thread yourself, for fuck's sake. but yes we're all keeping it going....because over half of the posts in these TWO threads that YOUVE started arent from you... :rolleyes: stupid bimbo. you probably just woke up and you hit this board up first. the only person on the CP runway is you, sweetheart, so soak in the light. youre the only one who wants it. to outwardly embarrass yourself for the sake of attention....wow.

as for who you fuck....big deal. you probably say the word fuck more than you actually put it out so get a life away from CP and fuck a midget with a clit piercing with your strap-on... or whatever the hell you take up your time with besides verbally masturbating yourself on this board...

have a great day :D

Who are you??