Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tanning....

Yes I go every now and then in the winter, call me a stereotypical jersey girl whatever, I don't care, I just really do not like how I look pale, some color gives a nice glow to my face....I hate those people that over do it though, they get all leathery looking and orange.. :puke: I get tan so easily bc I have a naturally darker skin tone, so going once in a while, does a lot for me....

Originally posted by Mystify22

Yes I go every now and then in the winter, call me a stereotypical jersey girl whatever, I don't care, I just really do not like how I look pale, some color gives a nice glow to my face....I hate those people that over do it though, they get all leathery looking and orange.. :puke: I get tan so easily bc I have a naturally darker skin tone, so going once in a while, does a lot for me....

I didn't realize until this morning how pale I was LoL......Same as you I have a darker skin tone & even 1 time makes a difference for me.....I think I know where I'm going after work!!

I went last year in the winter..I hate looking pale too..its horrible how people go so much and end up looking fake and orange

Right now i have no extra money to spend, it takes quite a few sessions to give me slight color, so I'm just going to wait until spring/summer, and then head up to the lake and get nice and tan:tongue: :D

Originally posted by sassa

..........i must be weird, i've never been to one of those tanning salons....

neither have i... it's normal to be pale in the winter so i don't bother... don't get me wrong, i love the way tan skin looks, but i can wait til summer :D

I love tanning, and I have tried the the spray tan at Hollywood tasand Beach Bum.. Its actually good, the only hing that sucks is the smell of the spray btafter 3 hours it goes away and you are just as tan as the person who went in the bed.

I need to go tanning tho... I'm starting to look green rather then just olive complexion.