Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mix @ SF w/ FERGIE (ranked #15 in world!), Fri Mar 14

ok people this friday should be alot better we have a new way of doing the line to speed things up..people will get in faster...we got Fergie spinning...this week tickets holders will get in faster...and everything on a whole should just be alot better...

Be sure to Check out RALPHIE SMOOTH ..in the Basement...

Any Questions jus Email us At Gunitedparties@hotmail.com

Presolds $25...NoWAIT ON LINE..

GERSON C,ROLANDO,KEN G, STEVE,RYAN,RICH,GREG,AND ALL OF US AT GUNITED...

u fucking assholes

u get Fergie, the day i leave for Cancun

I wait a year for a hard dance legend to come around, and this is what happens. I hate you

(can someone record the set for me? hes been playing some sick tracks lately Carl Cox mix of Sunshine! agoria 11femm marche whatever its called)

I hate you

No kyle, I keep it low key with smaller clubs nowadays. I do help out with the college distribution and shit...hit up some dorms for them and the lobbies but i'm not directly involved...

Which reminds me, I'm starting a new 18+ thursday at NV on 3-27... ur favorite tony draper will be spinnin this party =)

Originally posted by kial

luis... are you part taking in these sf parties like the old days

Fergie started out as a Hard House UK dj at Trade back in the day. Tony de Vit (R.I.P.) is considered his mentor. A couple years back when H.H.U.K. hit the mainstream in the UK and actually got some recognition, Fergie was right there in the spotlight. Out of seemingly nowhere he hit the DJ magazine top 10 and was now in hot demand for his intense Hard House style. Soon after this he was offered a position at Radio 1 to fill the currently running 12am to 2am Friday night time slot. His style has progressed from H.H.U.K. into the Techno/Electro genre. Fergie mixes up the likes of Agorai, Ben Sims, Jel Ford, Marco Carola, Mauro Picotto, Phil Kieran, Justin Robertson and many others. KEEP 'ER TIGHT!!!

yo he rocked just got back........ wow never heard him before but def would see him again he's mad cool to i was chillin with him in the booth for a while def play some rocking shit period alot of energy....for a mostly exit crowd that was there they shoud love it alot of hard tek and flawless mising they actually had a camera in the booth showing him mix on some screens and u could see it no fuck ups

mixing was tight, music was slammin'; wish the crowd would have been better, it was really quiet in there, couldn't believe that there was no line after the huge turnout for George the previous week.

I hope Fergie had a good time and comes back.

Anyone who wasn't there definitely missed out on a bangin' evening that wasn't trance for once.