ill go shop for ur ring at tiffany's tomorrow

what size are u??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by elementx

I am a bachelor... The toilet seat is always UP!!! And it is a written rule on the wall that if you must sit. Please lift the seat back up when you are done. :)

i have a thing against touching toilet seats, especially ones that arent mine. :laugh: its a pain in the ass.

Originally posted by nympho69

ok so if u two boys are done fighting

kiss and make up

then go pee sitting down

like good little girls..

Nah, we weren't fighting.

Im just a high-ranking member of the Grammar Police®

And no we will not go and sit down....no squat yer fuckin labia against that Urinal and let flow.

Originally posted by somebitch

i have a thing against touching toilet seats, especially ones that arent mine. :laugh: its a pain in the ass.

HaHa yeah me 2.When im in a public bathroom,I always look @ all of them 2 see which 1 is the cleanest, & I always line the toilet seats w/ paper.. Yeah Im neurotic when it comes 2 bathrooms, but @ least im not getting any1 else's peepee on me :D (& no dirty comments about that last statement either ;) )

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

HaHa yeah me 2.When im in a public bathroom,I always look @ all of them 2 see which 1 is the cleanest, & I always line the toilet seats w/ paper.. Yeah Im neurotic when it comes 2 bathrooms, but @ least im not getting any1 else's peepee on me :D (& no dirty comments about that last statement either ;) )

umm.. golden shower...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...They sell waterproof sheets for that, in case you didn't know...

...that's even more work....late at night or early in the morning, odds are the light is staying off in the bathroom and i am copping a squat....

Originally posted by nympho69

this is just another reason why i am in love with gay men

they pee sitting down as well...

I have spent much time in bathroom stalls with gay friends, and when at home they feel comfortable enough to pee w/the door open

And I've never once seen any of 'em sit down to pee...

Originally posted by tastyt

This is actually a good solution for drunken males... sit down when you have to take a leak so you don't leave a puddle of piss in front of the fucking toilet!!! :mad::puke:

...do your legs actually touch the ground when you sit on the toilet?...huh...shorty?...:tongue:

...i didnt think i was in the minority on this but i always put the seat up, clean up my messes, sit when necessary...etc...maybe i was just brought up with proper manners and ettiquette...:idea:

Originally posted by entheogen808

but...what's worse ladies, having to put the seat down, or sitting on a seat that has piss all over it?

OMG, that's too disgusting to even think about... I don't care about having to put the seat down,

but do you people realize that you're supposed to flush with the *lid* down? It helps prevent germs and bacteria and all the other lovely waste products leaving our body from escaping into the air... :yuck:

OMG, that's too disgusting to even think about... I don't care about having to put the seat down,

but do you people realize that you're supposed to flush with the *lid* down? It helps prevent germs and bacteria and all the other lovely waste products leaving our body from escaping into the air... :yuck:

yes, i'm aware...that's my reason for putting it down. what kills me though is that most women want men to put the seat down for them. if women don't want the seat to be peed on then they should either put it up when done, or put the lid down.

yes, i'm aware...that's my reason for putting it down. what kills me though is that most women want men to put the seat down for them. if women don't want the seat to be peed on then they should either put it up when done, or put the lid down.

That PSA was aimed at everyone here (hopefully they'll read it and take heed :idea: )

Again, if everyone was sanitary and put down the lid when they flushed this wouldn't even be an issue

And again, I don't care about having to put the seat down

But- any guy who pisses on the seat is just a pig!!! Anyway you look at it, that's fucking disgusting.

That PSA was aimed at everyone here (hopefully they'll read it and take heed :idea: )

Again, if everyone was sanitary and put down the lid when they flushed this wouldn't even be an issue

But- any guy who pisses on the seat is just a pig!!! Anyway you look at it, that's fucking disgusting.

Yeah, it really is.

Aside from all the obvious things in bathrooms that are disgusting though, like the seats and whatnot, I saw this thing on MSNBC, where they tested bathrooms, and they found the faucets and door handles to be dirtier than the toilet seats.

just as further encouragement...think about how close your toothbrush is to your bowl...THEN GO AND CLOSE THE LID!!!

Originally posted by jimk29

Yeah, it really is.

Aside from all the obvious things in bathrooms that are disgusting though, like the seats and whatnot, I saw this thing on MSNBC, where they tested bathrooms, and they found the faucets and door handles to be dirtier than the toilet seats.

OMG, time to invest in rubber gloves... I'M NEVER GOING TO THE BATHROOM AGAIN!!! :laugh: :laugh:

just as further encouragement...think about how close your toothbrush is to your bowl...THEN GO AND CLOSE THE LID!!!

:laugh2:

OMG, time to invest in rubber gloves... I'M NEVER GOING TO THE BATHROOM AGAIN!!! :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh2:

Oh, its ok, you can go.... just don't touch anything.

Never touch the door, which I never do anyway, and if you absolutely must touch the faucet to turn it on, turn it off with a paper towel and use said paper towel to open the door on the way out.