Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new pictures from monday @ tantra

dgrutman

it was great having you and tony even if your girls left early to go hit a buffet. just kidding. what did you think about louis last night. i really think that guy is going to be a star. he rocks the living shit out of our crowd.

Guest saleen351

dave, it looks great. i'll try and call you tommrow, I got a fucking cold:mad: and my nighqyl is kicking in..:zzz:

Pics look great and I'd like to add my review but I spent too little time in there as I had to leave around 2:30 and I spent most the time outside since I got there at 1:15 and kept waiting to get in until dave came out and told them to let us in and even then had to wait some 20 minutes so by time i got in it was 2:00 and so barely got to enjoy the night, but what I can say is once again most beautiful crowd you will find in any club here and that includes mynt and on top of that great music. Anyways wish I could have enjoyed the night more but I guess thats what happens when you go late and with your guy friends to check out the girls. One more thing, I gotta ask where was jean claude van damme, saw him in the pic but did not really realize he was in the club, probably was in the vip part of the club. ANyways again thanks dave for at least telling them to let us in cause if not for that I don't think any guys were getting in.

Klit

rcrespo mondays are already superpacked at tantra, I say wednesday night they get someone like roland playing there, be one hell of a party. Only thing is roland would have the people dancing like crazy on top of tables and everything in there. Too wild for a small club i think, but it would be a sight to see.

Klit

Who cares about number 18 when number 7 is there. THe one in all white. Although my judgement may be based on the way I saw her dancing the week before on top of that speaker the penthouse night. Man two weeks in a row I see this girl, must be destiny, lol. No this girl looks like a tantra regular and even though this week I had to wait a long time before getting in tantra that girl might be reason enough for me to go back every monday night. Dave if I see u in tantra next week and she there u introducing her to the klit, jk. Actually dave seriously next week I'm there I owe you a drink or two for the cool treatment. BTW don't ask about the nickname and origins just something given to me and its stuck around with most my friends.

Klit

Originally posted by dgrutman

i think she looks better in picture #60

i dont know her but when i meet her i will

refer to her as number 18 from now on.

I still can see her lips better on #18 ... :hat:

And Klit ... you bet #7 is hot, brunettes are my cup of tea thou ...

#25 is not smiling 'cause her Ts just tore her T :eek:

I'm so pissed I forgot about Michelle's B-day last Thursday :mad: ... Dave tell her Vip misses those ... hmmmm ... kisses ... :tongue:

Vip:hat:

this saturday we are having the movie premier party for

head of state and we are giving out tickets to advance screening on sunday attended by the one and only chris rock. the screening is at the regal cinema on south beach. if you guys want tickets please come by saturday after 11 and i will hook you up