Clubplanet Nightlife Community

W.o.w

hotbarbiedoll

Originally posted by pennywise

Umm look up how much they made before you speak sonny.

They were on 102.7 for over a year, well over.

But you know cause you know it all right? Your family listens to you, and tell you that you are smart, and the best, and so good looking?

Guess what, they lie.

You blow.

oh sorry. they were on air for 15 months, not the 14 months i was going for. forgive me. actually, i only speak on subjects i know of, and this happens to be one of those subjects i know of, sorry can't help it. and no, i don't speak to my family at all sunny d-lite, i don't need praise from no one else to satisfy my worth. perhaps you do. now why don't u go stand in the middle of a street (preferrably a very busy highway) and wear your bright yellow WOW shirt and wait for some 30 year old drunken whore who never quite grew out of sorority life to come by and flash you and perhaps provide you with what you consider to be "some action." just don't hold your breath while you wait.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

now why don't u go stand in the middle of a street (preferrably a very busy highway) and wear your bright yellow WOW shirt and wait for some 30 year old drunken whore who never quite grew out of sorority life to come by and flash you and perhaps provide you with what you consider to be "some action."

OMG hahaha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

Well i hope you got your frustrations out for the night, obviously your a very miserable person if you have to take such a "dumb".. yes.. "dumb" topic to these extremes..And sorry Im not an expert of "WOW" I only know what I saw occuring.. I never took the time to look into such a usless topic.. My friend brought it up today & i decided to give my opinion & ask for others from cp members-without expecting some bored loser to come all in their defense.. I just had 2 say that cause i never let people disrespect me, whether it be a messageboard or not in anyway.. now have a good night

loser :laugh:

Originally posted by FlipsSOE

oh sorry. they were on air for 15 months, not the 14 months i was going for. forgive me. actually, i only speak on subjects i know of, and this happens to be one of those subjects i know of, sorry can't help it. and no, i don't speak to my family at all sunny d-lite, i don't need praise from no one else to satisfy my worth. perhaps you do. now why don't u go stand in the middle of a street (preferrably a very busy highway) and wear your bright yellow WOW shirt and wait for some 30 year old drunken whore who never quite grew out of sorority life to come by and flash you and perhaps provide you with what you consider to be "some action." just don't hold your breath while you wait.

Huh? Did you go to middle school?

Ding frys are done!

Yeah dont you wish that was your only problem..:laugh: Maybe then u wouldnt be so miserable..your probably one of those herbs I'd make fun of if i ever saw in the streets :laugh: ahhhh so nice ;)

Herbs? As in parsley? Is that what you mean? Are you just way above me?

Hmmm should I call you a spice? A seasoning? I am not sure at this point?

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Dude, you are really not good at this...:aright:..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: "WOW"! This guy is still attempting to impress everyone & make them laugh with his old man corny jokes ( watch hes going to say "corny? as in vegetable? are you a carrot?") well @ least he's finally somewhat impressive.. still carrying on after it was dead almost an hour ago :laugh:

:laugh:

:blown:

Hmm should I use the one guy's insult of walking into traffic?

Or maybe I can revert to mine your's Barbie of "most dumbest" becasue that one DID KILL...if you still don't get it Barbie you are very dumb.

Hmmm, can I maybe throw in some fancy italics to get some laughs....you club kids are too witty for me. Really stop, I might cry.

Originally posted by pennywise

:laugh:

:blown:

Hmm should I use the one guy's insult of walking into traffic?

Or maybe I can revert to mine your's Barbie of "most dumbest" becasue that one DID KILL...if you still don't get it Barbie you are very dumb.

Hmmm, can I maybe throw in some fancy italics to get some laughs....you club kids are too witty for me. Really stop, I might cry.

How old are u seriously? Your personality sucks & get it through your head - YOUR NOT AMUSING.. The only thing amusing is your poor attempts in trying to be humorous.. If i were you I'd stick to analyzing the history of "WOW".. Maybe we should make a "Senior Citizens" forum for you because you obviously feel your smarter than everyone so maybe you'll relate to them better..As for us "club kids" you can be envious that we have friends to go out with and have a great time while your poor ass sits home every weekend or plays bingo at the local church..

lol... O&A isn't exactly everyone's "brand of humor"... if you don't get it, or don't think its funny... whatever... but don't try and understand the motive behind it... they didn't have the #1 radio show in boston/ny/etc... for years because they're stupid...

Originally posted by joeg

lol... O&A isn't exactly everyone's "brand of humor"... if you don't get it, or don't think its funny... whatever... but don't try and understand the motive behind it... they didn't have the #1 radio show in boston/ny/etc... for years because they're stupid...

Yeah true, it seems no one finds them funny except for the cool bingo player with horrible comebacks also know as.. Da Da Da-"Pennywise!!!!"- says alot about his sence of humor, no? :laugh:

Yeah true, it seems no one finds them funny except for the cool bingo player with horrible comebacks also know as.. Da Da Da-"Pennywise!!!!"- says alot about his sence of humor, no? :laugh:

"Sence"

Where do you major in law?

You know, your on here w/ the obvious purpose of trying to mock the "club kids" . Well last time I checked, this was a CLUB MESSAGEBOARD, so obviously your in the wrong place, and from the last posts I've read, your not particularly wanted..So why don't you learn where you belong, obviosuly not here-so go mingle w/ the patients in the nursing homes & get the hell out ..Im ignoring the rest of your poor attempts 2 look cool :cool: Night

You know, your on here w/ the obvious purpose of trying to mock the "club kids" . Well last time I checked, this was a CLUB MESSAGEBOARD, so obviously your in the wrong place, and from the last posts I've read, your not particularly wanted..So why don't you learn where you belong, obviosuly not here-so go mingle w/ the patients in the nursing homes & get the hell out ..Im ignoring the rest of your poor attempts 2 look cool :cool: Night

Nursing home....very good.

I am 25 so that puts me there.

Dumbass

Law school :laugh:

I find them hilarious, as do many others... cp is not exactly an accurate microcasm of the world... but even so... they humor is definately not for everyone...

*yawn* ah shit i'm too late to say anything.

ah well.

I lived in Mass for a long time before i moved to NY.

I can definitely say O+A pulled some crazy shit. WOW was one thing, and in mass, it actually worked. You had people setting up WOW tables and banners on the side of the road in the summer and getting good results. O+A got hit with threats for lawsuits though. Barely squeezed out of that one... but the day they played the prank that the governor was dead, THAT shit got them fired.