Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thongs out?

fineones

i was just listening to z100..and they said that victoria secret sales are down for thongs and there becoming out of style...WTf....and apparently there has been many sitting in movies and tv of well known thong wearers...rockin reg undies...thats not cool...

dont u ladies care about how hot ur booty is gonna get with all that fabric on it ..in the summer ?????

i mean im just thinking about u girls here....

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mystify22

Hmm well a lot of girls are into those low rise boy cut undies maybe? I dunno, I still wear thongs and g-strings just because I hate having any type of panty lines, plus I find them to be the most comfortable :aright:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Hmm well a lot of girls are into those low rise boy cut undies maybe? I dunno, I still wear thongs and g-strings just because I hate having any type of panty lines, plus I find them to be the most comfortable :aright:

i love those... mmmm a girl with a matching vicky secret type tanga and bra set... garter optional... droooool :aright:

well, maybe they have it all wrong it can go both ways, maybe just Vicki's sales are down doesnt mean everyone elses are... simply because victorias secret thongs are something like $12 - $38 a pop... (sometimes they luck out and get those deals like 3 for 28 or whatever) however times are rough maybe women are simply opting for the more affordable brand??? <in general though retail sales are down due to weather and economic pressure> However on the flipside, i know many women who jumped to "boyshorts" for the wintertime possibly thats a factor as well... who knows...

Originally posted by dgmodel

well, maybe they have it all wrong it can go both ways, maybe just Vicki's sales are down doesnt mean everyone elses are... simply because victorias secret thongs are something like $12 - $38 a pop... (sometimes they luck out and get those deals like 3 for 28 or whatever) however times are rough maybe women are simply opting for the more affordable brand??? <in general though retail sales are down due to weather and economic pressure> However on the flipside, i know many women who jumped to "boyshorts" for the wintertime possibly thats a factor as well... who knows...

hehe. yeah i dont shop in victoria secret but i do buy thongs at other places. i love cosabella...

oh VS is like tjmax to me, i think their shit is bad quality.

Originally posted by shroomy

No.. you misheard the report.

It said Bra's are out, the fashionable thing is to always be bra-less

And the only reason thongs sales are declining is the trend of wearing no underwear at all.

-Shroomy, the fashion guru! :)

u see ali G's ? movie....where he raises the price of granny panties this way nobody wears them and is forced to lean towards thongs or bare ass...hahaa

Originally posted by shroomy

No.. you misheard the report.

It said Bra's are out, the fashionable thing is to always be bra-less

And the only reason thongs sales are declining is the trend of wearing no underwear at all.

-Shroomy, the fashion guru! :)

LOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL!!! :laugh2:

It's true though, just because Vicky's thong sales are down it doesn't mean sales are down everywhere! If it's a part of your daily under-wardrobe, who in her right mind is going to pay that much money for a thong? Vicky's is a rip-off...

Originally posted by somebitch

hehe. yeah i dont shop in victoria secret but i do buy thongs at other places. i love cosabella...

oh VS is like tjmax to me, i think their shit is bad quality.

agreed... what steve madden is to shoes, vs is to undergarments... (not because i have ill feelings towards steve madden on a personal level,but simply reffering to his shoes) for a lil more money you can get better items from la perla, agent provocateur, wacol and my favorite WOLFORD... then again there is always trashy.com for all your lingerie needs lol...

Guest brwneydtrouble

I think that the reason VS sales are down because their thongs are too THICK. I personally like the ones that are mere strings. VS thongs are wide and bulky. They rarely carry those stringy kinds. And those are the ones that you see hanging out of the ultra low rise jeans on South Beach.....

Cept mine. I either get the ultra low strings, or if the jeans are really low, I go commando.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I think that the reason VS sales are down because their thongs are too THICK. I personally like the ones that are mere strings. VS thongs are wide and bulky. They rarely carry those stringy kinds. And those are the ones that you see hanging out of the ultra low rise jeans on South Beach.....

Cept mine. I either get the ultra low strings, or if the jeans are really low, I go commando.

check out henri bendel (in midtown) theyre a subsidary of the ltd which owns vs and etc... however this is the higher end, they have more of a selection and better quality... if you dont find anything that you like there check out bergdorf's...