Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tah-nite, tooooonight...

dgmodel

Originally posted by Mystify22

Well my spring break has officially started!

mine too :D

i'm just relaxing all week, going out with my friends, doing some shopping, maybe getting my hair highlighted (lol i'm scared, i've never colored or highlighted my hair... if i start i know i'll never stop)

Originally posted by mssabina

mine too :D

i'm just relaxing all week, going out with my friends, doing some shopping, maybe getting my hair highlighted (lol i'm scared, i've never colored or highlighted my hair... if i start i know i'll never stop)

Yeah I'm relaxing this week too, definitely will do some shopping, going out, dentist appt, etc ;)

About your hair, I think some light brown or even auburn foil highlights would look great on you! They will brighten up your face, and give your hair some dimension.

I've been getting highlights for almost 4 years...It is hard to stop once you start, I'm not gonna lie. (But I wouldn't want to stop, I get so many compliments on my color). But it's a fairly inexpensive way to change your look a bit... I say go for it!

About your hair, I think some light brown or even auburn foil highlights would look great on you! They will brighten up your face, and give your hair some dimension.

I've been getting highlights for almost 4 years...It is hard to stop once you start, I'm not gonna lie. (But I wouldn't want to stop, I get so many compliments on my color). But it's a fairly inexpensive way to change your look a bit... I say go for it!

that's what i was thinking, or maybe some darker caramel ones... my hair is in great shape but the uniform color definitely makes it look a little boring... i think i'll flip through some magazines later on tonight and find something i like... i think i should go for it too!

how much do they cost on average? hopefully not more that $100??

Originally posted by mssabina

that's what i was thinking, or maybe some darker caramel ones... my hair is in great shape but the uniform color definitely makes it look a little boring... i think i'll flip through some magazines later on tonight and find something i like... i think i should go for it too!

how much do they cost on average? hopefully not more that $100??

Well that depends... are you gonna get a full head or a half head? I'd recommend getting only half your first time, there's no need to get a full head unless you're going significantly lighter....

For a half head of foil highlights, it's goes anywhere from $40-$75ish....

Good luck :D

what did everyone end up doing?

....i had a home made italian dinner with friends and got buzzed off killer wine...had cake and played several rounds of knockout kings on xbox...and talked dirty with my friends' wives while they were out smoking cigs....lol..

tonite - deko lounge in dirty jerz

Originally posted by phatman

what did everyone end up doing?

....i had a home made italian dinner with friends and got buzzed off killer wine...had cake and played several rounds of knockout kings on xbox...and talked dirty with my friends' wives while they were out smoking cigs....lol..

i was working ...it was a crazy night all this shit a happened with the owners..its always nice when u walk in and the owners ore fighting..kinda sets a nice tone for the rest of the bar :rolleyes:

Originally posted by fineones

i was working ...it was a crazy night all this shit a happened with the owners..its always nice when u walk in and the owners ore fighting..kinda sets a nice tone for the rest of the bar :rolleyes:

...i feel ya...i work with family and there's always some kind of yelling going on...it does create a shitty work environment...

...only thing worse is actually fighting with them...i got into it w/ my cous the other day...came real close to blows...and yet the night before we were breakin bread together...shit is just crazy right now...

Originally posted by phatman

::ah-hem:: watch it mister! :laugh:

Last night I rented "About a Boy" - such a good movie, so much better than I thought it would be...

Tonight, I think I'm going first to B'Lo in the city, then maybe some place afterwards :)

::ah-hem:: watch it mister! :laugh:

Last night I rented "About a Boy" - such a good movie, so much better than I thought it would be...

Tonight, I think I'm going first to B'Lo in the city, then maybe some place afterwards :)

...lol...i'm a jersey boy through and through...that's what entitles me to make fun of our beautiful state...

...and yeah, About a Boy is on my list...my sis said to rent it...well in my case...on demand it...love that ish...

...i watched it tonight with a friend....very good flic...not what i expected at all...thoroughly enjoyed it...