Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Arc 3/15/03 Mauro Picotto, how was it for you?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by daemoncel

hehe,

that pic ain't that bad, the reason it came out so dark is cause of the poor lighting

"well uduh daemoncel"

just thought i'd mention it

cause their is nothing wrong with the picture, it's a great picture, just how i like my pictures, Great DJs with a HOT GIRL to boot, can't go wrong :cool:;)

:D LOL It's bad because it was taken with a cell phone camera + because it was dark.."DUH DAEMONCEL" ;)

The Picotto party was good, if not better than most I have been to in a while but I expected the music to be more of the Italian Techno/Trance style like Datura or Molella. By the end of the party the music started to be very repetative. Hopefully next time!!!

Originally posted by daemoncel

number 75 shirt was bangin, cutie shortie.

-dae

Originally posted by aphelion

hmm, paulette?

hmmm that might have been me, my shirt said FOXY 70 and i had burgundy UFO's.

anywho, my husband was great!!! his set was awesome but i think that he was better in october. in october is was lil non stop hard tech the whole time, saturday was good but he couldve done better. around 6 he started gettign really dirty again :eek:does anyone know that tracks he dropped at 6:05 & 6:25??? well i will def be tehre when he returns in 2 months! ahhhh mauro! :love2:

<--- Mrs. Picotto

Originally posted by sexxyme

LOL Mikeyyyyy..that's my name in Russian, you silly rabbit :D

...doh! ...mah bad ;).... Haven't seen you in a while..I was a hair's away from going on Saturday, but I wasn't feeling too well later in the night...Next time Picotto is in town, I'm going...I gotta see what yall are talking about...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...doh! ...mah bad ;).... Haven't seen you in a while..I was a hair's away from going on Saturday, but I wasn't feeling too well later in the night...Next time Picotto is in town, I'm going...I gotta see what yall are talking about...

It's oki ;)

Yes, Mauro Picotto was AMAZING, you should DEF check him out next time..and I'll MOST DEF be there:D

Picotto's set was insane!!! Dropping beats I never heard before. First hour of bangin hard tunes!! Then he drops it down a notch for about a hour so... Good thing he did cause my legs would of fallen off. If anybody really cares(I doubt it!) I was the guy who had the autographed picotto shirt! On the back it said "PICOTTO" and underneath it said "00". I gave Mauro my shirt and he was more than happy to sign my shirt! I am so glad he has bi-monthly residency at Arc. Crowd was great!!! The negative thing I have to say is that one particular person annoyed the crap out of me.

This Asian dude with long Hair kept swing his head back and forth. His greasie, nasty hair would often hit me. I felt like choking the kid with his own hair. This other guy who was dancing had the worst body oder!!

I'll be back with a new shirt. ehehehheh

Originally posted by bxrtrance

Picotto's set was insane!!! Dropping beats I never heard before. First hour of bangin hard tunes!! Then he drops it down a notch for about a hour so... Good thing he did cause my legs would of fallen off. If anybody really cares(I doubt it!) I was the guy who had the autographed picotto shirt! On the back it said "PICOTTO" and underneath it said "00". I gave Mauro my shirt and he was more than happy to sign my shirt! I am so glad he has bi-monthly residency at Arc. Crowd was great!!! The negative thing I have to say is that one particular person annoyed the crap out of me.

This Asian dude with long Hair kept swing his head back and forth. His greasie, nasty hair would often hit me. I felt like choking the kid with his own hair. This other guy who was dancing had the worst body oder!!

I'll be back with a new shirt. ehehehheh

Nope, no1 cares:rolleyes: hehe JK :kiss2:

oh and you know who was annoying me the whole night? Some guy who hit me on the head by accident;) lol :kiss2: