Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What did your prom dress look like?

I'm just curious to know? I know I made a big deal about wanting my dress to be different and nice.. and it took me forever to finally find one that I was happy with... If I can find a picture of it I will put it.

Mine was white satin with a bit of purple mesh frabic on the very top and on the back and I had these suede purple shoes that I bought in Soho for $600, all together I think I spent close to $2,5000 but it was worth it... I had a great time.

Mine was black, long, one strap, and was like this see-through fabric over the inside layer....it was very simple but classy and was fit my style very well... My hair looked hot :D Half pulled back, with these twisty things.....

Soooo many girls in my class had gotten those big poofy princess style dresses bc that was what was "in" at the time, so I liked mine bc at least it was something different

Originally posted by Mystify22

Soooo many girls in my class had gotten those big poofy princess style dresses bc that was what was "in" at the time, so I liked mine bc at least it was something different

Im guilty of the poofy princess gown ;)

but it was so pretty so i went for it...and changed as soon as prom was over ( I hate being dressed up!!! )

mine was pretty....it was a white satin halter, with tiny silver sequins from the boobers up.

It wasn't poofy or anything and actually, the only thing i didn't like about it was that it after the fact, when i saw pictures, i realized it made my knockers look huge.

Originally posted by solbeam

Im guilty of the poofy princess gown ;)

but it was so pretty so i went for it...and changed as soon as prom was over ( I hate being dressed up!!! )

You looked like pwetty princess... I actually found the pic where we were showing of our shoes... Remember that pic? lol I'm gonna send it to you so you can laugh!

mine was unconventional for a prom... it was a one shouldered calf length bcbg dress, three different shades of light green with a sheer overlay beaded in light green and yellow... i wore it with gold strappy stilleto heeled sandals which kept getting stuck in the grass lol

Mine was a corset top eggshell color with black lace over it, and the bottom was a big poofy long black ballgown skirt

I loved my hair, I designed it exactly the way i wanted it

It was pulled up then I had big curls entwined with little braids and around the base of it was glitter so it looked like a band around it

i went to two proms..

my first dress was a simple light lilac spaghetti strap number from variazoni (sp?) that i bought about 4 months before prom. it was pretty but i lost weight by the time prom rolled around cuz i ran track and it couldve fit much better if i had it hemmed days before

i am still in love with my second dress and i wish i was 17 again when i see it. it was mostly cream with very delicate gold embroidery all over it and strapless. it was fitted but flared out just a bit, cuz i hate the princess look. and i wore really tiny strappy gold stilettos with it...

getting the dress was always the best part of prom

The top looked like this one that I have attached....only mine was fitted at the top, and it A lined out at the waist....a little outward at the bottom....and it was baby blue and satin. Oh and there was no sash thingy in the back like the attached one has.

http://images.macys.com/products/8/94468.fpx?wid=339&rgn=0.1023550724637681,0,0.40942028985507245,0.5&bgcolor=666666&ftr=5&qlt=80&cvt=jpeg

whos daring enough to show pics :D

and since ive been to 5 proms.. ill make it simple and tell about my senior prom dress...

it was black and had 2 criss cross straps in the bacl... the front had a flower cut out on the chest part.. kinda in between the boobies .. but it was covered in sheer black... and the bottom 1/2 of the dress was sheer with the print of the flower in the fabric... i think id look better in it now though.. i tightened my body up a bit since high school ;)

Originally posted by linabina

dont mind the face im making... but heres a better one of the dress.. i wore it to my sweet 16 also..

god how ive changed since then...

attachment.php?s=&postid=1387301

Lina looks cute !!! Damn the MoFo who gets to hug her..I'm friggin jealous...:mad:

((( Misty ))) Where's your pic??..:confused:

This thread is more like a "guilty pleasure" thing 4 me..lol I luv it..

I have a couple of you at home, Sabina! You were so cute!

The dress I wore for my first prom at 15...eww, and I thought it was perfect at the time. This baby blue number with silver shoes. :barf:

I like what I wore for my 2nd and 3rd prom much more. I'd still wear those dresses for the right occasion.

Hehe, the funny thing is, I never went to my own prom.