Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***ATTN: Palladium Clubkids***

palladium was the first club i ever went to. the vibe was intense, everyone was just having fun. it wasnt trendy or cheesy, the crowd was interesting & original, unique. i dunno, it was a lot crazier than places now, out of control even. everyone was friendly & welcoming it was not a cold cheesy fashion show like a lot of us are used to.

The best thing about it was that you had all types of people there hip hop crowd to your red club crowd, and all I can say is that we all jammedtogether. Everyone there was chillen and hangen. No beef, no fighting in what not.

Yeah another good part was when they shut the lights off and threw the glow necklaces out to the crowd and everyone went crazy cause they played that song. " New York representen" Long Island make some noise, Jersey turn it out. LOLOL,, someone help me out with this one,.,For those that went to Palladium they know. But the venue was just amazing with the upstairs to chill. All I can say it was an energy crowd not a crack crowd. I sure miss those days. and LIMELYTE too.......

Toooo much to review but like they say, " the good ole days" will never compare to today, NEVER, NEVER......That was when fun was fun and everyone was looking forward in going out.

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo